You will be missed

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You say in your email that the market is saturated with plugins and no one needs Linplug anymore. This is wrong. Linplug's synths just sound really good, in a way that many others simply cannot match.

There's a slight sparkle, a bit of a bite in every plugin, whether it's the elder statesman Alpha, the chameleon known as CRX4, or the too-smart for his own good but incredibly powerful Octopuss.

Spectral was next on my list, but I'm sure it sounds just as good if not better.

I'm sad to see you go, but please don't think we don't need you, because we do.

Thank you.

I've been aware of Alpha3 for quite some time...but never investigated LinPlug's website.I discovered CRX4 last night,via LinPlug's website and considering how impressed I am with the quality of it and how unique sounding it is,I have trouble ascertaining how their product line could be discontinued!?
German ingenuity never ceases to amaze me and I am deeply disappointed that LingPlug is out of existence. :cry:

Thank you dor your great products and the many nice hours that i spent with them

flakes2 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:32 pm Thank you dor your great products and the many nice hours that i spent with them
I own most of LinPlug's software - I have a lot of stuff but your's is still among my favorites.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Thanks guys ! I appreciate it

I bought a copy of CrX 4 and lost my installer, i never thought your site would go down :( is it okay to ask , can someone post a link to an uncracked clean installer for this? the internet is full of crack scams I'm horrified.
(I bought it straight off your site www.linplug.com when it was still up , for like 49 euro, I feel a bit let down)

Anyway thanks,

River

RiverLyle wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:03 am I bought a copy of CrX 4 and lost my installer, i never thought your site would go down :( is it okay to ask , can someone post a link to an uncracked clean installer for this? the internet is full of crack scams I'm horrified.
(I bought it straight off your site www.linplug.com when it was still up , for like 49 euro, I feel a bit let down)

Anyway thanks,

River
You can still find it on archive.org

some one else pointed me towards wayback machine and that has a working download link to the "CrX4 Installer 404.exe" from a snapshot of the website , though the download is slow.
I am so happy its downloading ! :D :) you guys at KVR really helped me out, kvraudio is the only legitimate site currently on google search pointing to this software, the rest are all crack scams out to get peeps suckered in.
anyway thanks for the support dangayle! (I still think KVR should be allowed to host this vst plugin since linplug is discontinued but...............anyway)
cheers :D :D

Crx4 is a never-ending wonder machine.

Return to “LinPlug”