Arturia Pigments 2 (Free Update): Now it's Granular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

AcrossTheSky wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:52 pm wondering...what offer one has having a single synth from the V collection ?? :?: wow// :clap:
I own SEM V and the offer for me is 69 euros.

Damn...

Okay...maybe onnnnne more synth.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Caine123 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:30 pm Why nobody adds a xy pad like alchemy to blend between all layers? :(
Can't you use FL's Fruity X-Y Controller for that? Or build something in Patcher?
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

I think its worth saying again - this is a major 'V2' update --- For Free to existing users ---- :clap:

Arturia are one of the most impressive and generous developers and all of their software has been updated and improved continuously, serious kudos.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

This looks amazing, I've been looking for a new granular synth.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

:hail: free upgrade :pray: :hail:

antic604 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:15 pm
Caine123 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:30 pm Why nobody adds a xy pad like alchemy to blend between all layers? :(
Can't you use FL's Fruity X-Y Controller for that? Or build something in Patcher?
Yeah of course. I can also use different synths for each synthesis type :P
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:42 pm
Who'd be so crazy to do that :o
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Caine123 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:42 pm
Synthmaster has an XY pad I think...
I don’t know anyone off the top of my head who’s copied the 8Pad morphing stuff Alchemy yet.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

I’ve got V Collection 7 and my personal cross grade price to get Pigments 2 is $49

I noticed that in v2 adjusting the cutoff knob produces some zipper noise and artefacts. Especially on low frequencies and when you dial fast. Surgeon filter is quite steppy now. Something we didn't have in v1.
Last edited by Igro on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Noooo!! This is by design! Many people complained about the crystal clear sound of Pigments. We wanted more noise, more dirt and grit and hell now we got it!!

This looks like an awesome (free!) update, super happy about unison for the analog engine, and now a sample engine with granular. Sweeeeeeeet. :)
Thanks, Arturia!

I just logged in and checked. Its $49 Canuk $'s for me to upgrade from Pig 1 to Pig 2...

The initial offer for Pig 1 was $69 back when they released it.

Will check out tonight.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Instruments”