GForce Sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks guys, really only needed a slight push over the cliff I was already stepping off. I have Diva which I use regularly and Arturia mini which I use irregularly- err, not at all rather. I've managed discipline w/ mixing & fx plugs for the most part but vsti's I have weakness saying no to still apparently.

Idk the scant youtube vids which show off Minimonsta's sound & presets appeal to me so I'll end up getting it I think.

nusound mind wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:02 pm Thanks guys, really only needed a slight push over the cliff I was already walking off of. I have Diva which I use regularly and Arturia mini which I use irregularly- err, not at all rather. I've managed discipline w/ mixing & fx plugs for the most part but vsti's I have weakness saying no to still apparently. Idk the scant youtube vids which show off it's sound appeal to me so I'll end up getting it I think.
seriously, at this price, it's well worth it.
you womt be disappointed :tu:

Tried Minimonsta but the UI is too small. Sounded nice though. Used quite a lot of CPU, especially for an old plugin.

Vortifex wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:04 pm Tried Minimonsta but the UI is too small. Sounded nice though. Used quite a lot of CPU, especially for an old plugin.
It is a bit small if you use a very high resolution screen. I never felt it was that heavy on cpu though. It takes about as much cpu as synth 1 does on my system.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

^^^ cpu is just heavy when unison is used.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:32 am ^^^ cpu is just heavy when unison is used.
Makes sense. I don’t use unison very often.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Still i can't scroll down on presets. Arrow down doesn't show up. Strange.
Last edited by BrokenTrance on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That is odd. I would love a better patch browser for sure...but then again I say that about many plugins!

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As many users today (not necessarily the majority but so many that it can be taken in account), my main computer is a laptop, because I must travel with it, and it is a standard laptop with the standard of today for the screen resolution on laptops: 1600 x 900.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Vortifex wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:05 pm I don't use a laptop.

I bought impOSCar2, how long can I expect to wait for the reg code? Edit: Nvm it's in my account already :D
And don't check only this page... check also this one.
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:01 pm As many users today (not necessarily the majority but so many that it can be taken in account), my main computer is a laptop, because I must travel with it, and it is a standard laptop with the standard of today for the screen resolution on laptops: 1600 x 900.
That sounds tiny. And lacking in pixels per inch. I still use my 13” MacBook Pro 5,5, as a secondary computer, but I can’t stand looking at old style blurry antialiased text anymore. I also can’t stand the cramped space. My iMac has much more screen space. Still blurry to me, after years of “Retina” iPhone and iPad Pro...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:05 pm
nusound mind wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:02 pm Thanks guys, really only needed a slight push over the cliff I was already walking off of. I have Diva which I use regularly and Arturia mini which I use irregularly- err, not at all rather. I've managed discipline w/ mixing & fx plugs for the most part but vsti's I have weakness saying no to still apparently. Idk the scant youtube vids which show off it's sound appeal to me so I'll end up getting it I think.
seriously, at this price, it's well worth it.
you womt be disappointed :tu:
If you could get only 1, which would it be?

Return to “Instruments”