GForce Sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SYNTH SALE! 3 for £99.99, 2 for £66.66, 1 for £33.33
Hi there,

For the first time we're offering you the opportunity to purchase our synthesizers, impOSCar2®, Oddity2® and Minimonsta® at the truly impulse price of £33.33 each.

This unique offer runs until 25th December, 2019.

nice!

Amazing deal. impOscar 2 and Oddity were the last synths on my To Buy list. Both repurchases that I never should have sold in the first place...

Its made we wonder if v3 of imposcar and oddity are on the way ...

Shame M-Tron Pro isn’t included at that price...

Finally added Oddity2 to my collection. Still sounded as impressive as when I demoed it a couple years ago.

Forgotten wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:31 pm Shame M-Tron Pro isn’t included at that price...
:tu: this.

Is Oddity2 better then korg odyssey? How much cost korg odyssey ?

How does ImpOscar2 hold up these days?
I always loved the sound but never ended up buying it. Does it hold its own against today’s powerful soft synths?

With this sale the price for impOscar2 is cheaper than to upgrade from impOscar1 that is $75.00.

alexfalcao wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:10 am With this sale the price for impOscar2 is cheaper than to upgrade from impOscar1 that is $75.00.
The price is fantastic but does the sound hold up?
I’m so f**king tempted...

simmo75 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:07 am How does ImpOscar2 hold up these days?
I always loved the sound but never ended up buying it. Does it hold its own against today’s powerful soft synths?
I just bought it.
I think it's still very good and unique sounding compared to all the latest "high end" soft synths.

simmo75 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:21 am
alexfalcao wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:10 am With this sale the price for impOscar2 is cheaper than to upgrade from impOscar1 that is $75.00.
The price is fantastic but does the sound hold up?
I’m so f**king tempted...
I never tried impOscar2, but for the price I would get it. I don’t remember seeing offer like this.

There is nothing in this sale that I would not get if I did not already own everything.

This is cheap awesomeness. You cannot go wrong.

Yeehaa! I've just been buying a few things, and for once I'll get sale prices...usually I manage to miss all the sales. Just got the Korg bundle for $150, still mulling over whether to get ABL3 or Phoscyon (I'm veering towards ABL3 just cos it looks easier than Phoscyon...never did like the real 303 way of working), and thought I'd probably have to wait to upgrade impOscar1 for a little while; which ticked me off as I assume imp1 is not compatible with the new 64 bit hosts? But at this price I'll just snap up imp2 right now. That is a helluva bargain.

Does it hold up? Anyone who likes analogues but never heard an OSCar is in for a real treat...you can get some truly unique sounds out of them. IMO impOSCar is still top shelf despite anything else that's come out.

Thanks for the heads up...made my day!

Return to “Instruments”