One Synth Challenge #130: Phase Plant by Kilohearts (exponent1 Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v o t e d.

I've voted. a bit of a rush job so I apologize.
Didn't really have time to post feedback but if you want my thoughts/feedback/praise please reach out to me! I enjoyed all of these tracks and as always I look forward to the next.
mostly here for the One Synth Challenge
you can hear some of my newest music at: https://wrenharmonic.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/@wrenharmonic

Final Results: exponent1 - Vriddhi is the Winner!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1. exponent1 - Vriddhi - 103
2. Taron - Sehnsucht - 103
3. zarf - neurosceptic - 95
4. J.Ruegg - StarRain 2 - 95
5. L-EctroBit - Immaterial Galaxy - 94

6. PeterH - Man Machine Mix - 94pts
7. MorphedDreams - Little Sweet Drops - 86pts
8. ontrackp - Winter Holiday - 85pts
9. Tj Shredder - Phased Primes - 84pts
10. diaseis - After The Infamous and Apocalyptic Master - 84pts
11. bh9090 - 2B - HB - 83pts
12. jmqjmq - Santa Phase - 82pts
13. Leonard Bowman - Moments:Minutes:Millennia - 81pts
14. FrogsInPants - Incoherent Thoughts - 78pts
15. doctorbob - Flute Improvs - 77pts
16. ELEX - BluzRnodOz [ BlusR_DOS ] - 76pts
17. Medniex - Hard Reset - 75pts
18. qoyl - Linear A.2 Challenge Mix - 72pts
19. mxbf - phazin - 71pts
20. Darksynth FX - Mystic Forest - 70pts
21. Ranoka - Yet Another Revolution - 70pts
22. dirtgrain - Wistful Thrum - 69pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize in a reply here on this thread. Next place winners, follow up, one after the other. You may choose to skip. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

Wow! hard fought contest this month, came down to a coin toss for top place! :phones: :phones: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... hK4sqvi-0/

That's awesome, thanks everyone, except for the one, who made this complicated again!
(Thanks, Stu :smack:) :lol: :hug:
Oh man, seriously...again...:bang: ...can we at least share a license of this synth, too?
Congrats to all for a fabulous round. :clap: :clap: :clap:

And thanks BJ and Richard for your excellent work! :hug:
Last edited by Taron on Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow! Congratulations Exponent1 - super track, well deserved. :clap:
Taron - man, bad luck, what a way to lose out on that top prize!! :x
Delighted to place so high in this great company - amazing! thanks! :D
Congrats to J.Ruegg (close) and L-Ectrobit also in particular - loved your tracks.
Thanks BJ, Richard, Stu, KiloHearts and prize givers for making it all possible :tu:

Congrats to Taron and others! :hug:

Oh man! I feel happy as well as sad because I won due to chance :dog: I mean either way it would have been unfortunate for the other person :bang: But since I've lost to a tie once before, so I'll take this win :pray:

I'd like the Kilohearts Toolbox ULTIMATE as my prize :hyper:

Cheers to Stu, Kilohearts, Richard & BJ for their efforts and this opportunity! :hug:

congradulations to the victorious. look forward to studying superior producer and learning the art of production!

Congrats winners and everyone else! It was really enjoyable round in many ways.
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

Congrats to the winners :clap: :clap: Also well done everyone this round, fine tracks. :tu:

This was my 67th consecutive entry … looking forward to more now I am to hit 70 years old in a few days time! :party: :party:

dB

doctorbob wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:11 pm This was my 67th consecutive entry … looking forward to more now I am to hit 70 years old in a few days time! :party: :party:
dB
Amazing! Happy Birthday Doc :hyper:

Yeah, it's a pity, but one never knows whose fate leads the way. I could've imagined using this synth, happily providing my enthusiasm, but let's see how well DiscoDSP Discovery will do the trick. I'll take that one, please!
And, Ex, you have deserved it and I'm sure you'll do great things with it! :tu:

1x DiscoDSP Discovery for me, please! :hug:

Rob, I hope, I won't miss your birthday, but just in case: All the Best in Advance! 70 sounds awesome! :hyper:
Last edited by Taron on Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If I've understood the prizes right, I'd love to take Kilohearts Disperser for a prize - thanks :)

Congratulations to the winners! Well deserved wins for excellent tracks. :clap:
Thanks to all for providing another very educational and enjoyable listening experience. Cheers! :tu:
And, of course, happy birthday to doctorbob. :party:

congrats to the winners, well done :)
And Happy Bday Doc :) :party:

Taron wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:22 pm And, Ex, you have deserved it and I'm sure you'll do great things with it! :tu:
Thanks Master T :hug: ! I actually attribute a major part of my growth to your motivation, critique and guidance. I can't thank you enough! You're awesome! :hail:

Return to “Instruments”