One Synth Challenge #130: Phase Plant by Kilohearts (exponent1 Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RichardSemper wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:42 am Voting site should now be working properly. Dragging behaviour is changed a little, but should be ok.
Thanks a lot! :party:
I find the dragging behavior better now, since it doesn't interfere with the player playhead anymore. You guys are awesome! :hug:

Do we have to do our votes again?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:10 pm Do we have to do our votes again?
Login once to see if your votes appear properly. If they do, they you don't have to vote again.

I checked, my votes appear the way I voted so I didn't have to do anything.

Did not submit but I voted. Very good crop this month, I did not score anyone a 1, and several 5s.

Voted.
Fantastic stuff. From good to great. Well done all :tu:

Thanks to Kilohearts for the extended demo of this beast :D

Almost forgot to post here :
I voted! :clap:
some great stuff.

voted

Just to say I have voted …

dB

I have a question : why everybody say they have voted? Because I voted too but I don't see the point of saying it. But I suppose there is some reason.

diaseis wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:19 pm I have a question : why everybody say they have voted? Because I voted too but I don't see the point of saying it. But I suppose there is some reason.
Yeah. On the first page of this thread it says:

Here's How Voting Works:
1. Login or Register here, but make sure to *Read the Rules for voting*
2. Listen to all the amazing tracks of the month , and comment on Soundcloud
3. All tracks are scored from 1 to 5, by dragging them over.
4. **YOU MUST score ALL tracks by the end of the day on the 15th, and if you don't vote, you are disqualified**
5. Tell us you voted here in a forum post
6. If you have problems, let us know :)
7. Most importantly... have fun!

:tu:

OK if it's in the rules. Now there is a new question : why this rule? I'm just curious, not questioning it :wink:

diaseis wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:39 pm OK if it's in the rules. Now there is a new question : why this rule? I'm just curious, not questioning it :wink:
For housekeeping purposes I suppose. So in case someone posts they've voted and their votes were not captured somehow, or if someone has not voted and got DQ, and there's no post about them voting so one can rule out errors on the voting page.

It's not a big deal really and doesn't lead to disqualification. Also takes less than a minute to do, so doesn't hurt to just do it. Just some best practices and rules.

exponent1 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:43 pm
diaseis wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:39 pm OK if it's in the rules. Now there is a new question : why this rule? I'm just curious, not questioning it :wink:
For housekeeping purposes I suppose. So in case someone posts they've voted and their votes were not captured somehow, or if someone has not voted and got DQ, and there's no post about them voting so one can rule out errors on the voting page.

It's not a big deal really and doesn't lead to disqualification. Also takes less than a minute to do, so doesn't hurt to just do it. Just some best practices and rules.
Got it ! Thanks. I will do it from now on ;)

I've voted, but been super busy so haven't had time to write many comments this time. I'm impressed by the quality of everyone's work, Phase Plant was a blast to use! Good luck everyone!

just wanted to say the voting page is really well designed. good stuff

Return to “Instruments”