Remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shit i forgot to change the colours of the VU leds. it will be fixed in the updates.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:38 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:27 pm May I suggest a name ? (this time seriously)

Lekker

It is a South African English term to qualify something very pleasant, very tasty.
:tu:
Or Dutch... :tu:
Well a really unique word from Dutch, which is hard to translate into another language, is "gezellig". Afrikaans has it as "gesellig", but there is no word which can really translate the meaning in another language.

Who of you guys who helped so far wants a Free license?

Btw i also preferred legion but it was taken. That sucks. It was a effect plugin called legion. Is its not possible using legion anyway ? I mean its still just an free effect called legion? Does it matter? Because fatboy sounds so uggly. Im sry i suck with nicks anyone have any Other ideas it doesent need to start on L. Something original for this synth. Something English. FATPIG haha. FATCOW. need something cool. But not to rude. It should fit the orange Colours to. The one that gives the baby a perfect name gets a Free license to the rompler. And i Will make 2 more start expansions. And anyone of you that helped me with Colours and stuff so far Will also get a Free license. Its a deal from infected sounds.

And just have to mention infected sounds Will be working with another Company soon with a New site and everything more professional then this amateur.

Will be glad to share this free licenses to you guys who helped me.

JoaquinAce wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:08 pm
Lotuz2019 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:38 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:27 pm May I suggest a name ? (this time seriously)

Lekker

It is a South African English term to qualify something very pleasant, very tasty.
:tu:
Or Dutch... :tu:
Well a really unique word from Dutch, which is hard to translate into another language, is "gezellig". Afrikaans has it as "gesellig", but there is no word which can really translate the meaning in another language.
Well, German has "lecker" (lekker), "gesellig" (gezellig), "Geselligkeit" (Gezelligheid). You Dutch people are just writing it weird. Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Hey Yobare... I suggested Lekker. And it has got a lot of positive reactions. But from you we haven't seen any reaction.
:?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yes but its not English. Hmm

Beauty Mybe?

I don't think the name is important... at the moment it's the most basic sample player around... what about doing something to make it diff from the rest?

i cant see anyone paying for it with its current feature set...

Maybe GOLUP ?
Derived from the english "Goluptious".
Then it's still lekker... :D

What can be done to make it diffrent from the rest? All samplers romplers nearly do the same thing. I Think Most important is the expansions.

And the diffrent thing is that the rompler makes you make your own expansions.

But alot of samplers make you load your own samples thats right.

How about GOLUM lol

yobare wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:02 pm What can be done to make it diffrent from the rest? All samplers romplers nearly do the same thing. I Think Most important is the expansions.

And the diffrent thing is that the rompler makes you make your own expansions.

But alot of samplers make you load your own samples thats right.

How about GOLUM lol
Golum... why not, for me no problem, but it is so close to Golem (the same consonants and only one vowel different) that I think some people and even a lot, from a worldwide traditional community (I salute them) whose ancestor's language (and which is the official language of a very known country) is based almost only on consonants won't like to touch it.
:neutral:

There are some kind of terms which may freeze some persons.
:wink:

And in addition, in this very known language this term GLM means... unformed and unfinished ! Not very attractive for a synth.
:hihi:
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

call it "mofo".

Saffran wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:17 pm Maybe GOLUP ?
Derived from the english "Goluptious".
Then it's still lekker... :D
oh yeah, you hear that at almost every meal here...

yobare
oy bear!

"the bear"
grrr.

SampLion !

Return to “Instruments”