I have the permission to distribute Junglist in some form,
the 'plain/plane' thing was a double entendre of some sort
We could possibly make this plug, I could ask Richard

nix808 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:56 pm hey Jo,
I have the permission to distribute Junglist in some form,
permission from who?

nix808 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:56 pm
We could possibly make this plug, I could ask Richard
Synapse already made it, and took it off the shelf. Why would they let you "make it"?

I have the permission from Richard Hoffman to distribute it Krim
He was thinking of me, as far as modding it
Umm as I recall he said leave Synapse on it, as it's skinnable

I changed the name because all names are nearly taken now its named LUXAS.

And i checked its not taken.

And the GUI looks a bit like Nix style GUI hehe :P

I think i Will change The knobs on this one. Could you guys pls help me improve The design and give me hints and tips what i Could do to make The gui look better. Any tip is wellcome homies. Anx u seem good about thins. Pls help me out here. Btw Anx you Will get a free copy of this synth for all your help. With a free license plus 5 free expansions when they are ready.

Also halonmusic and blackwinny Will get a free license plus 5 free expansions when they Come and it Will be so cool to see someone doing an own expansion bank for this one. Also infected sounds can sell your banks and take 0% of The sales and give it to you. If your intrested. Its easy making a expansion. Just take your favorite sounds. Make all sounds in c key. Then make 128 samples or something in wav format. And you get an expansion. Also The rompler plays pretty good quality. So it Will sound good.

:)

Sry for double postning But im on a sucky mobile now. Also thecontrolcentre and surreal Will get this for free. You all guys have supported me and followed me for long time and deserve this. This is one of my best builds and have alot of potential. And its alot of fun and good sounding playing with this.

I promisse you guys 1 free license plus 5 expansions when they Come and you pick out The expansions you want

I Will make
Hiphop
Reggaeton
Edm
Hands up
Dande
Euro 90s
Melbourne bounce
Trap
Edm drops
Accoustic
Guitars
Pianos
Brass
Woodwinds
Edm vocal shouts

All kind of

Forgot vurt Will get a free copy to. Hope i dident Forgot some one in here Who try to help me.

And pls give me tip ideas of The gui. Because i wana make you happy with it.

Saffran can get one to because hes swedish like me brorsan :p bruder brush

And russel.

But for now all People postning after these i cant give out for free to all.

Sorry in advance for being not polite and negative, but i am being so because this thing is just so strange.

wow just wow, 14 devices that barely has any difference from each other (except for that kick sampler thing whateva), name changing on the fly, preset demos are just amauterish, rip-off gui's :hihi:

wow, just wow :lol: i am shocked by the lack of professional company representation, behaviour, overwhelming amount of low quality products offering that barely resembles any difference. Even more i am shocked people are even supporting this kind of thing.

Why, why on earth anyone would do this. I genuinly want to know why someone would support this expensive synth spamfest? :) U-he Free synths just blows away any of this expensive stuff. Dont forget Zampler, Synth1.

To Jobro, have you ever considered hiring people to work on representitive side or to help you to manage your work on projects and some coordination and focus?

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:51 am Sorry in advance for being not polite and negative, but i am being so because this thing is just so strange.

wow just wow, 14 devices that barely has any difference from each other (except for that kick sampler thing whateva), name changing on the fly, preset demos are just amauterish, rip-off gui's :hihi:

wow, just wow :lol: i am shocked by the lack of professional company representation, behaviour, overwhelming amount of low quality products offering that barely resembles any difference. Even more i am shocked people are even supporting this kind of thing.

Why, why on earth anyone would do this. I genuinly want to know why someone would support this expensive synth spamfest? :) U-he Free synths just blows away any of this expensive stuff. Dont forget Zampler, Synth1.

To Jobro, have you ever considered hiring people to work on representitive side or to help you to manage your work on projects and some coordination and focus?
You are most of the time impolite and negative without any respect for the work of other people.
Go out and enjoy your life. Make some good music, have fun and just move on

Thanks smartCat. Duno why some People are so negative.

yobare wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:43 am Thanks smartCat. Duno why some People are so negative.
Just ignore Elektronisch. He got up on the wrong side of his bed this morning. :hihi:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I got up well from bed, im just really genuinly interested in what spins in peoples heads because there is alot here to critisize and KVR being a capital of synth critisism im just shocked how people ignore the very obvious while you people talk negative about something like new DRM of actually very good product or Adam Szabo not having a sale for his actually great sounding and inexpensive synth.

And now when i ask something thats in front of me people sudenly get upset because im asking questions.

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 am I got up well from bed, im just really genuinly interested in what spins in peoples heads because there is alot here to critisize and KVR being a capital of synth critisism im just shocked how people ignore the very obvious while you people talk negative about something like new DRM of actually very good product or Adam Szabo not having a sale for his actually great sounding and inexpensive synth.
And now when i ask something thats in front of me people sudenly get upset because im asking questions.
It probably partly has to do with the interaction between Youbare and the rest of us.
We feel listened to and feel involved in the plugin project.
We like that and thus like him. :hug:

Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Electronisch your critism is wellcome. Every one cant like my synths. And ofc like you say i cant compare this one to avanger and synths like that. For example u-he. I talked some with urs heckman before. And he gaved me tip and ideas. I hope you at least can respect what im making. Have a Nice Day.

Return to “Instruments”