Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

PCMster or PCMaster
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

SampLion contains phonetically a radical which recalls its engine type : the work on samples. And it contains the name of the king of the animals, not less than that. And it is extremely simple to pronounce. And pronouncing its name is like a roar !

I think (but it's just an opinion) that it would carry a lot of value !
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

ROMplestiltskin

Makes straw into gold ...

Maybe SIRENgeti.

And the expansionpacks would then be called SampLion n.
Because SIRENgeti is where SampLion lives. :tu:

BlackWinny can have my license. :hug:
I like naming things but don't really need a rompler.

SampLion is nice

ROMPlayer
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

A sampler and a rompler....Rampler ?
More BPM please

yobare wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:34 pm SampLion is nice
but with the recent release of the lion synth?
hmmm.

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:28 pm SampLion contains phonetically a radical which recalls its engine type : the work on samples. And it contains the name of the king of the animals, not less than that. And it is extremely simple to pronounce. And pronouncing its name is like a roar !

lions may be called "king of the beasts" but go on, put one in a ring with a black, brown or polar bear.
i give the lion 5 seconds tops.

yobare wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:23 am Who of you guys who helped so far wants a Free license?
Thank you very much Johann!

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:00 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:28 pm SampLion contains phonetically a radical which recalls its engine type : the work on samples. And it contains the name of the king of the animals, not less than that. And it is extremely simple to pronounce. And pronouncing its name is like a roar !

lions may be called "king of the beasts" but go on, put one in a ring with a black, brown or polar bear.
Vurt... you clearly have not seen or met a real Lion in real life upclose to your Vehicle and a Kalahari Lion... they are really Massive!!

I wouldn't mess with bear Niether.. not only are they ferocious but they are also superintelligent!!

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:15 pm ROMplestiltskin

Makes straw into gold ...
Catchy name. But it makes you wonder what price you'll have to pay for those golden sounds...

surreal wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:01 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:00 pm

Vurt... you clearly have not seen or met a real Lion in real life upclose to your Vehicle and a Kalahari Lion... they are really Massive!!
sadly, im not just imagining it.
there are historical records of pioneers in the states gambling on such fights.

also, cats as big as they might be, have lightweight bones and one real attack method, the bite around the neck.

bears are built like tanks, bone density is greater and they have plenty of fur and fat covering the vital parts of the neck, plus unlike most big cat prey, have the ability to reach behind their heads.

Mmmm the first serious discussion that I have had with Vurt!!! Actually you have a point... but a Lion was actually a King of the Jungle... Shows you what bad influence Disney had on our minds!! My real vote goes to an 50 YEAR old Elephant as a King of Beasts!!

Return to “Instruments”