SynthMaster One v1.4.4 update: Now compatible with Apple M1 + SIMD performance Improvements

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Dasheesh wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:45 am Quick question for mr. B

are you still planning on knocking out a synthmaster 2.9.9 ?
Yeah will do, there are a couple of bug fixes + it's a must release before I move on to 3.0 development completely.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Thanks Mr. B

Hi guys,

Here's SynthMaster One v1.3.4 update. Here's the changelog:

1. NEW: Users can now import presets in arbirary folders by dragging and dropping preset files on to the preset dropdown control
2. FIX: Layer discrete parameters are initialized before synth discrete parameters causing crash in some cases
3. FIX: When an product image doesn't exist, product image view crashes SynthMaster One
4. FIX: 2 of BT presets generate "Missing waveforms" warning, and their author is incorrectly set to Brian Transeau
5. FIX: Bypass parameter of oscillators/filters don't work correctly
6. FIX: Edited Satyatunes White & Blue skins to work correctly on MacOS
7. FIX: Synthmaster 2.9 Academic product image is missing in Prototype, Blue, White skins
8. FIX: Arp Volume knob is incorrectly mapped to Arp Swing parameter
9. FIX: When a search criteria is entered into preset search text field, and plugin window reopened, the text field show empty criteria
10.FIX: Suboscillator pitch is not calculated correctly
11.FIX: Dragging and dropping wave files onto oscillators don't work correctly

Registered users can download the latest update at: https://www.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx
Works at KV331 Audio

Mikelo wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:31 am
Stirner wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:44 am Version 1.3.3 seems ok and everything works fine.
Not here. Opened up a track I'm working on to find that one instance of Synthmaster One preset has changed.
Here s hoping I can get hold of an earlier 2.9 version as I don't seem to have it on my pc.
Fixed in v1.3.4
Works at KV331 Audio

graspee wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:01 pm Version 1.3.3 is riddled with issues for me!

Bypass osc buttons have no effect
Some presets fail to work saying some named file is missing
There is a constant low frequency, rhythmic clicking sound whenever a sound is playing. It sounds a bit like the rhythm of a train. For what the information is worth it's before the filter.
My track is stalled now because I can't use synthmaster one in this state at all. I knew I should have kept the old installer. This is like a bad beta version!
Fixed in v1.3.4
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks for 1.3.4.
So far so good for me, and that I don't see many/any responses I assume to many/most.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:01 pm Thanks for 1.3.4.
So far so good for me, and that I don't see many/any responses I assume to many/most.
rsp
+1, thank you for the update !

No news is good news :lol: :lol: :lol:
Works at KV331 Audio

Bought SMOne last week as a thankyou to KV331, everything works flawlessly these days...:)

Bought SynthMaster One too and I'm love in it, great sounds at a great price! I will use it on several tracks from now on.
But there's something that I think is not working well, it takes too long to load the plugin, tested with 3 Different DAWs with same result, it's that normal?

Thanks and regards!

JohnNoizz wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:21 pm But there's something that I think is not working well, it takes too long to load the plugin, tested with 3 Different DAWs with same result, it's that normal?
No not normal. I'd say delete the config file to reset stuff: <my documents folder>/synthmasterone/config folder.

Also, do you have large number of waveforms under <my documents folder>/synthmasterone/waveforms folder ?

Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:47 pm
JohnNoizz wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:21 pm But there's something that I think is not working well, it takes too long to load the plugin, tested with 3 Different DAWs with same result, it's that normal?
No not normal. I'd say delete the config file to reset stuff: <my documents folder>/synthmasterone/config folder.

Also, do you have large number of waveforms under <my documents folder>/synthmasterone/waveforms folder ?

Thanks!
Hello there! thanks for reply!
Ok, have some news, so I tested again aaannnddd... it takes so long the first time I load the plugin, if I add another track or delete it and create a track with the synth it loads very fast, so it's just the first time it loads the plugin

Checked and deleted the config file, gave me the same result I was describing
Checked the number of waveform and I don't have any...

Regards!

I'm looking at the expansions sale and getting very confused - I'm finding it hard to work out which are compatible with Synthmaster One ?

If it doesn't specially mention Synthmaster 2 does that mean it's compatible ? Example listing below

Nori Ubukata's latest preset expansion bank for SynthMaster/SynthMaster Player

Buckster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:38 pm I'm looking at the expansions sale and getting very confused - I'm finding it hard to work out which are compatible with Synthmaster One ?

If it doesn't specially mention Synthmaster 2 does that mean it's compatible ? Example listing below

Nori Ubukata's latest preset expansion bank for SynthMaster/SynthMaster Player

I don't think there were any banks sold by Synthmaster/KV331 for the Synthmaster 1. I have one third party bank for it and it was from Rob Lee, sold elsewhere.
That is I think all the banks are for Synthmaster 2/SM Player.
rsp
sound sculptist

Ah ok thanks for reply zvenx - makes sense now although didn't make sense on website

Confusing with interchangeable use of Synthmaster

Wonder why seems odd for Synthmaster One to have no banks sold by KV331 for it

Return to “Instruments”