Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

no, i mean its added in your "cart" on the bid site :)

no charges will be made to your card till the end, after the initial validity check :tu:

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:11 pm no, i mean its added in your "cart" on the bid site :)

no charges will be made to your card till the end, after the initial validity check :tu:
ah! yeah, I've seen that but ignored it because of what's been said already about it.

Ok, that "warning" post caught my attention in a odd way :D

Thanks vurt for clarifying this to the extreme :tu:
Last edited by Koshdukai on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no probs. happy to help
happy bidding :tu:

Wish there was a choice of multiple charities that the bidders could choose from, sort of like eBay does it.

masterhiggins wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:47 amWish there was a choice of multiple charities that the bidders could choose from, sort of like eBay does it.
The developers/ manufacturers are the ones who support the charity choice, as they make the actual donations. In exchange for our money we bidders are getting stuff, so we are not donating.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Great charity choice!

a million other alternatives exit for those who disagree.

samsam wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:45 am Great charity choice!
Agreed :tu:

I kinda miss the real-time bidding "fights" that were easier to follow through here :lol: but doing it through a proper bidding platform is 1000% better for everyone... especially Luftrum :hihi:

Speaking of that "global view of what's happening", does anyone know if rallyup.com provides any public API to query stuff? ...need to check that.

Edit: ah, there's https://rallyup.com/api/ ...going to read it.

plaits
tides
dsm03

winning :P

:oops:

:hihi:

:o

the tides is turning!

Sure is...
going out where you are...

has to come in somewhere....

Oh ... look at that

my feet are getting wet... must be the tides coming in.

:wheee:

Look like I'm going to win PolyKB III for just 10 dollars! That's UNBELIEVABLE!!!

breakmixer wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:27 pm Look like I'm going to win PolyKB III for just 10 dollars! That's UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Still 25 days to go :oops:

toonertik wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:24 pm Sure is...
going out where you are...

has to come in somewhere....

Oh ... look at that

my feet are getting wet... must be the tides coming in.

:wheee:
i may bow out on tides good sir, i dont want to be too greedy and take everything :)
nice if we can all grab a nice thing!

breakmixer wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:27 pm Look like I'm going to win PolyKB III for just 10 dollars! That's UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Indeed, literally not to be believed. :hihi:
A well-behaved signature.

Return to “Instruments”