Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

im mainly interested in the modulation stuff (already have marbles) but could go for that macro oscillator :hihi:
if bastl do join in, i could definitely go a second grandpa (if only to celebrate actually becoming a grandpa at some point soon :o ) and the cinnamon is a lovely filter, but i already have two cinnamon so would be happy to let that go to a new eurocrackhead :D
would have to see what else they offer too.

Yeah tbh I’m also mostly interested in modulation to expand the patching possibilities of my Erebus V3, but I wouldn’t mind having another oscillator as well ;)

let battle commence! :party:
:hug:

ilmai wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:52 pm Yeah tbh I’m also mostly interested in modulation to expand the patching possibilities of my Erebus V3, but I wouldn’t mind having another oscillator as well ;)
:lol:
Quick story...
Had a Neutron, added an o-coast...

thought,
I know, add 32 hp of modulation units...
ordered a few units... and a small 32 hp case...
then I made a fatal a mistake that night..opened an account on modular grid. :oops:
next day modules and 32 hp case arrived... I phoned the supplier...
hey>> what's this? 32 hp... surely it should be 104hp...
guy laughed, understood and a new arrangement was made...
now planning my next (3rd) 104...

and loving it...
only regret...

should have done it years ago, when I first heard about Eurorack.. ;)

BTW... MI units are no good for a neewbie...

now let me win some bids... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joking ofc .

ooh toons in! 3way! :party:
battle! you perv :o

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:32 pm ooh toons in! 3way! :party:
battle! you perv :o
ooooerr...
been a while...

but I'm sure I can still manage a ménage à trois

:party:

;)

:hihi:

WTF, you need a credit card entered to bid, is this for real, you can expect to get a lot less bids this year.
Duh

Also notice that every bid you make, you are charged an extra $1, worth noting for those interested.
Duh

Off topic aside: I avoided the Eurorack GAS disorder (EGD) by going for Frac. Some of you youngster will need to go look that up.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Was it Eurofrac?

Frac
(N) the name given to a creampie followed by a queff.
Dude I totally fracked this girl lasts night.

Yup...
I can dig that

ChamomileShark wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:41 am Off topic aside: I avoided the Eurorack GAS disorder (EGD) by going for Frac. Some of you youngster will need to go look that up.
some of us have both :o

bungle wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:28 am Also notice that every bid you make, you are charged an extra $1, worth noting for those interested.
What ?! Isn't the 4.9% only added with the final unique payment ?!
Are there any other fees added on top of my winning bid?
Yes, there is a 4.9% fee added on top of all winning bids, this is the price for using the platform, meaning that if you win a $150 auction you will pay $157.
Already did a bunch of bids on separate occasions and have yet to see any extra credit card charges (besides the initial $0.00 "ping") being applied, at least according the my account check a few secs ago.
Last edited by Koshdukai on Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koshdukai wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:01 pm
bungle wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:28 am Also notice that every bid you make, you are charged an extra $1, worth noting for those interested.
Yes, there is a 4.9% fee added on top of all winning bids, this is the price for using the platform, meaning that if you win a $150 auction you will pay $157.
Already did a bunch of bids on separate occasions and have yet to see any credit card charges being applied, at least according the my check a few secs ago.

it is added as you go along, to keep it tallied.
but at the end, it is one single 4.9% fee.

yes, you will only be charged once you win at the end of the auction :)

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:07 pm
Koshdukai wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:01 pm
Already did a bunch of bids on separate occasions and have yet to see any credit card charges being applied, at least according the my check a few secs ago.

it is added as you go along, to keep it tallied.
but at the end, it is one single 4.9% fee.

yes, you will only be charged once you win at the end of the auction :)
Strange. I can only see a initial $0.00 "charge" (to check for the validity of the card, I guess) and nothing else.

Well, let's see how this goes :)

Return to “Instruments”