Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

citidela wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:02 pm The price increases tremendously the last 3 days, sometimes even higher than the original product as, many people likes to donate so they bid for please too. :D
:clap: :tu:

Over $9000 are raised already and thanks to Andreas aka. KVR Member FLAndi, then we can add ADAM Audio to the list of contributors today. They are donating a pair of A7X Active Studio Monitors in high-gloss white. Now, these monitors have been specially made for ADAM 20th anniversary and are not available on the market, so they are rather limited. The MSRP for the standard version of A7X is 549€ each and you are bidding on 2 monitors (€1098 total value).

If you want your favorite audio company on the list, send them an email. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

some awesome stuff so far 8)
major respect to devs and manufacturers:
:hail:

Luftrum wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:39 pm Over $9000 are raised already

over 10 now :)

Edit. I found the faq :tu:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

vurt wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:41 pm setting a limit is hard when its directly attached to a credit card :o
mustn't start thinking "well i can pay it off next month"
:smack:

managed not to even touch it for 3 bloody years :lol:
congrats vurt, I think spending can be a very hard thing to control sometimes. 3 years is amazing.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

The 2nd hand charity needs some love (I mean money) from you :D
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=532585

We got a few donations added today, stuff from MolecularBytes and Cherry Audio plus a license of Studio One 4 Professional donated by PreSonus. Go on a place your bids and do not forget to show some love to the 2nd hand charity that EnGee runs, it's right here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=532585 :hug:

...and we passed the $11000 mark. Well done! :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:39 pm Over $9000 are raised already and thanks to Andreas aka. KVR Member FLAndi, then we can add ADAM Audio to the list of contributors today. They are donating a pair of A7X Active Studio Monitors in high-gloss white.
Hey - what about the shipping cost for hardware? Is it added on the top of the bid or is it included in the bid already?

PALU wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am
Luftrum wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:39 pm Over $9000 are raised already and thanks to Andreas aka. KVR Member FLAndi, then we can add ADAM Audio to the list of contributors today. They are donating a pair of A7X Active Studio Monitors in high-gloss white.
Hey - what about the shipping cost for hardware? Is it added on the top of the bid or is it included in the bid already?
i can only comment on the modular bits i won last year, all postage was included.
obviously if you live somewhere subject to customs duty, that is added as usual.

Just joined in: Good platform & great we can make 2019 charity this way!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

few more bits added and 90 short of 12k so far :clap:

foosnark wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:42 pm
ilmai wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:02 pm My plan is to take a couple of the MI modules to start my eurorack journey, or at least put up a good fight ;) It’s win-win, since in either case it’s more money for a good cause!
MI is a good place to start! I can personally vouch for the awesomeness of all five of the modules in this year's auction.

I have two Rings, including the won I won in 2016 which was my first module... someone had better bid up the one this year or I'm gonna have a three Rings circus. :party:

Hopefully Dreadbox and Bastl will jump in again too.
have you or soren emailed either?

I haven't. I didn't want to dogpile on them if they've already been invited to donate... also Bastl is probably tired of hearing from me after some of my adventures with them :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”