oddities with TAL U-No-LX 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry, but I don't see how that helps the workflow.

Try the FMR factory patch Dive into the deep, play a chord and then immediately press the arrow at the top to load the next patch. Imagine using that plugin live :hihi:

It doesn't help the workflow... it is IN the workflow.

When I play a series of long pads which have a long release and want to load another preset of my bank for the next lead or rhythm which begins just after the last pad, I can let this last pad go on to its end while I already change my preset. And for me it is absolutely perfect. Being live as being in a MIDI composition, it is that way that I prefer the plugin to work.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Either way, I suppose there is a reason why U-he plugins, Ultra Analog, Sylenth1 etc. all kill the previous patch.

Well... You don't like TAL's synths, we all have understood. What is exactly your purpose by insisting so much to tell that you don't like them at all ? In all the posts you have made until now we can see only successive critics, and which are not even constructive. Did you even report your critics to Patrick himself ? I'm pretty sure that no.

TAL's synths are enjoyed by tons of musicians here and everywhere with the way they work. There are still some real bugs (it is normal, nothing is perfect) and when they are found they are reported to Patrick who immediately work on these bugs to address them, and in the meanwhile the users talk about their pleasure to use his synths. But your behavior is not at all this one : what you do is not this, what you do is insisting day after day to simply express your reject of his synths. It appears to a point that borders on harassment or obsession. Ok, ok, ok, e-crooner, we all have understood that you don't like his synths, it is useless to keep on insisting, except if you find a strange pleasure to insist to tell how much you hate the products of this or that developer.

You know, it is perfectly normal to love some synths and to reject and even hate some others. It is perfectly normal. But it is not normal to manifest such insistence in expressing publicly a reject while it is so simple to give up and move on other things.

Myself, as all the usual persons, when I don't like at all a synth or even a developer, I simply let the related threads to the other musicians who themselves like this synth or this developer. I can come in the time of one post to tell my opinion, but never with insistence on many posts. Because nobody can't like everything. It is normal to have an opinion and to express it shortly when it is a different opinion than the others, but it is not normal to stand with insistence to tell that we don't like at all something in a place where all the others like it. We can't try to change in details the world for having it corresponding TO OUR OWN desires, we can't and we don't. Things we like we focus on them... and things we don't like we simply let them as they are and go our own way. There is so much choice in the world !

So, I repeat my question : what is exactly your purpose ? Why don't you give up, moving on other threads about synths that you DO like (there are dozens and dozens of other opened threads every day on KVR), letting the lovers of these TAL's synths discuss among themselves and make simply reports of the real bugs that they find by USING them on THEIR PRODUCTIONS ? Why don't you simply move on to discuss on things you DO LIKE ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:11 pm Well... You don't like TAL's synths, we all have understood. What is exactly your purpose by insisting so much to tell that you don't like them at all ? In all the posts you have made until now we can see only successive critics, and which are not even constructive. Did you even report your critics to Patrick himself ? I'm pretty sure that no.

TAL's synths are enjoyed by tons of musicians here and everywhere with the way they work. There are still some real bugs (it is normal, nothing is perfect) and when they are found they are reported to Patrick who immediately work on these bugs to address them, and in the meanwhile the users talk about their pleasure to use his synths. But your behavior is not at all this one : what you do is not this, what you do is insisting day after day to simply express your reject of his synths. It appears to a point that borders on harassment or obsession. Ok, ok, ok, e-crooner, we all have understood that you don't like his synths, it is useless to keep on insisting, except if you find a strange pleasure to insist to tell how much you hate the products of this or that developer.

You know, it is perfectly normal to love some synths and to reject and even hate some others. It is perfectly normal. But it is not normal to manifest such insistence in expressing publicly a reject while it is so simple to give up and move on other things.

Myself, as all the usual persons, when I don't like at all a synth or even a developer, I simply let the related threads to the other musicians who themselves like this synth or this developer. I can come in the time of one post to tell my opinion, but never with insistence on many posts. Because nobody can't like everything. It is normal to have an opinion and to express it shortly when it is a different opinion than the others, but it is not normal to stand with insistence to tell that we don't like at all something in a place where all the others like it. We can't try to change in details the world for having it corresponding TO OUR OWN desires, we can't and we don't. Things we like we focus on them... and things we don't like we simply let them as they are and go our own way. There is so much choice in the world !

So, I repeat my question : what is exactly your purpose ? Why don't you give up, moving on other threads about synths that you DO like (there are dozens and dozens of other opened threads every day on KVR), letting the lovers of these TAL's synths discuss among themselves and make simply reports of the real bugs that they find by USING them on THEIR PRODUCTIONS ? Why don't you simply move on to discuss on things you DO LIKE ?
Your post makes no sense, you have a seriously distorted view of reality.
I only commented on this synth, not on Tal's synths.
I didn't say anywhere that I don't like it or reject it. Stop putting BS into my mouth.

I have only mentioned two issues, namely the exaggerated demo white noise and the continuing sound when switching between presets. The other things I mentioned (voice assign mode and very basic architecture) were the same on the original hardware according to another poster and are hence no issues of the plugin at all.

I consider hinting at possible issues much more interesting and useful than being content with the status quo. If you don't like that, your problem. Feel free not to reply to my posts if you don't like them. They will continue either way, if I feel like it.

When I test a plugin, I thoroughly analyze its behavior and sound by trying to recreate some of its patches on another synth. This reveals certain differences and peculiarities...

Who knows, maybe the developer is here as well, like so many others. Since I have not bought the plugin, yet, I don't feel like contacting the developer's support.

But you keep finding 'faults' so clearly this isnt for you :?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:04 pm But you keep finding 'faults' so clearly this isnt for you :?
Yeah, probably not. But I like demoing it, anyway :hihi:
Maybe I will look into the other one with the cables dandling all over the GUI.

e-crooner wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:36 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:04 pm But you keep finding 'faults' so clearly this isnt for you :?
Yeah, probably not. But I like demoing it, anyway :hihi:
Maybe I will look into the other one with the cables dandling all over the GUI.
TAL MOD is great.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

e-crooner wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:45 pm Your post makes no sense, you have a seriously distorted view of reality.
I didn't say anywhere that I don't like it or reject it. Stop putting BS into my mouth.
And now you're being just plain rude with someone who has been extremelly patient and polite with you.
Keep it going.

Sinisterbr wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:15 am
e-crooner wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:45 pm Your post makes no sense, you have a seriously distorted view of reality.
And now you're being just plain rude with someone who has been extremelly patient and polite with you.
Keep it going.
Patient with me? He is neither the thread owner, nor the developer. He should stop his paranoid, passive-aggressive, long stalking posts containing lies and false accusations. Else he will keep getting corresponding replies from me.

Time for mod to close this thread

I cannot close this thread. Instead, check out Murmur by REM.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

HcDoom wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:49 pm Time for mod to close this thread
The Tal synth?

e-crooner wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:09 pm
HcDoom wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:49 pm Time for mod to close this thread
The Tal synth?
Yes. TAL MOD is so great it can even close threads on Kvr. :clown:

Looks like a new beta v4.0.2 was released today. Available for download on the site.
https://tal-software.com/products/tal-u-no-lx

Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

Return to “Instruments”