BASSYNTH - Organic Low End.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ians wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:51 am Komplete Kontrol can't find the Bassynth NKI although Kontakt standalone loads it fine.

It's looking for it in Wave Alchemy/BASSYNTH/Instruments/

It is in Wave Alchemy/BASSYNTH - there is no instruments path on my system

Anyone know how to resolve this?
We are aware of this, and it is now fixed :tu:

We had a few people e-mail us about this, and so if you are one of those people then please forgive the repetition - but essentially this was caused by a minor folder structure issue:

As said above, this is fixed, however so that you don't have to re-download anything, you can simply fix this yourself by doing the following (takes just 1 minute):

1. In the 'BASSYNTH' folder itself on your computer, create a new folder called 'Instruments'. Now move the BASSYNTH.nki file into the new 'Instruments' folder that you just created.

2. Open Kontakt and for a batch resave (you can read how to do this on page 5 of the product manual)

Now close Kontakt, and open Komplete Kontrol again. This will now work :D
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Neptune45 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:36 pm I bought Drumvolution through Plugin Boutique a few months ago - do I qualify for the extra 25% off as a loyal customer?
Yes, indeed you do. please send us a PM here on KVR, and I'll get the 25% discount set up for you :tu:

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Bought it and love it so far. I'm more focusing on song writing (I'm 3 years into making edm), so I don't focus so much on tweaking and sound design. I spend a lot of time cruising presets, but there are a ton of usable sounds.

I really made the plunge because the intro price was so damn low. Because I'd bought their drums machine Evolution in the past I got a super sweet deal. That was in my buy anything phase, before I realized I just love using Ableton's built in drum pad instrument and loading my own samples. However it helped me out in the end because I got a super fat discount on BassSynth.

I really appreciate getting to spread my wings a little and use synths other than Serum in my song production. This was a really good purchase with a ton of usable presets out the box. I kinda stopped paying attention to WA after buying Evolution, but after this purchase I'll def be opening more of those promotional emails I get. Good job WA!

Three first-time posts praising the product in the last two days--is that weird or normal? I do want to see more reviews on the product, so thanks for contributing, but it just struck me as curious.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

tried out the demo and can't get an impression to the real product....so maybe it's a nice demo to save money for just another synth or rompler

Dirtgrain wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:51 pm Three first-time posts praising the product in the last two days--is that weird or normal? I do want to see more reviews on the product, so thanks for contributing, but it just struck me as curious.
I can only speak for myself (as a first time poster): i am a real person who really owns the product, with no connections to wave alchemy, who just wanted to share my experiences. Because i honestly think it is a good tool. Just now i rendered a track in Ableton, put in in my Dropbox and can´t wait to test it in my car on the way to work. Best wishes from Germany.

Dirtgrain wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:51 pm Three first-time posts praising the product in the last two days--is that weird or normal?
This is perfectly legit and absolutely not done by sponsored fake accounts :borg: I mean, it never happened before, right? Random strangers love this synth so much they immediately register on KVR just to express their gratitude :hihi:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:09 am This is perfectly legit and absolutely not done by sponsored fake accounts :borg: I mean, it never happened before, right?
Never ever. Payed Reviews are not a thing. No way. :hihi:

Genuine opinions or not. It doesn't look good, as far as I'm concerned, and it does turn me away from the product.

DJ Warmonger wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:09 am
Dirtgrain wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:51 pm Three first-time posts praising the product in the last two days--is that weird or normal?
This is perfectly legit and absolutely not done by sponsored fake accounts :borg: I mean, it never happened before, right? Random strangers love this synth so much they immediately register on KVR just to express their gratitude :hihi:
Hey Guys,

After a new product launch customers often contact us via e-mail or social media to share their thoughts about the product. We received some nice comments and feedback from a few customers just recently who asked where they can leave a review - and so I kindly asked them to leave an honest review here in this KVR thread, since somebody in this thread was asking for user reviews :tu:

If any mods are reading this, then please do go ahead and check these posts to confirm they are legit. I can assure you they are :tu:

schmerzschlag wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:20 am
DJ Warmonger wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:09 am This is perfectly legit and absolutely not done by sponsored fake accounts :borg: I mean, it never happened before, right?
Never ever. Payed Reviews are not a thing. No way. :hihi:

Genuine opinions or not. It doesn't look good, as far as I'm concerned, and it does turn me away from the product.
Please read my previous post, in case you missed it :tu:

We would never participate in such behaviour. If it would help, I could ask those customers to provide proof of purchase for you guys here?

Back to the topic of reviews. There is also an Ask.Audio review of BASSYNTH on their website, for those interested. And, both Sound on Sound magazine and Music Tech Magazine (amongst others) will have their reviews of coming quite shortly :)

wave alchemy wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:53 pm
ians wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:51 am Komplete Kontrol can't find the Bassynth NKI although Kontakt standalone loads it fine.

It's looking for it in Wave Alchemy/BASSYNTH/Instruments/

It is in Wave Alchemy/BASSYNTH - there is no instruments path on my system

Anyone know how to resolve this?
We are aware of this, and it is now fixed :tu:

We had a few people e-mail us about this, and so if you are one of those people then please forgive the repetition - but essentially this was caused by a minor folder structure issue:

As said above, this is fixed, however so that you don't have to re-download anything, you can simply fix this yourself by doing the following (takes just 1 minute):

1. In the 'BASSYNTH' folder itself on your computer, create a new folder called 'Instruments'. Now move the BASSYNTH.nki file into the new 'Instruments' folder that you just created.

2. Open Kontakt and for a batch resave (you can read how to do this on page 5 of the product manual)

Now close Kontakt, and open Komplete Kontrol again. This will now work :D
that's sorted it ,thanks
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

wave alchemy wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:43 pm We would never participate in such behaviour. If it would help, I could ask those customers to provide proof of purchase for you guys here?
It's all good. No ill will from my side. I actually didn't want to imply that YOU paid for reviews, but there are people who do. And it usually looks like this: Fresh accounts with no history, popping up with all praise and stuff. This is that. On the other hand people who pay for reviews are not confident in their products or do have no convincing stuff at all. And they are quick with all excuses at hand and/or getting aggressive pretty soon. You are not. So I am willing to believe in your honesty and that this is just a strange coincidence.

Hahaha, I'm real just a regular forum stalker who happens to be on vacation in Italy with hella downtime at night. Seriously though, not a fan of their drum machine stuff (or any 3rd party drum vsts in general) and really like bass synth.

ians wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:33 pm
that's sorted it ,thanks
Good to hear, and thanks for confirming it :)

schmerzschlag wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:01 pm
wave alchemy wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:43 pm We would never participate in such behaviour. If it would help, I could ask those customers to provide proof of purchase for you guys here?
It's all good. No ill will from my side. I actually didn't want to imply that YOU paid for reviews, but there are people who do. And it usually looks like this: Fresh accounts with no history, popping up with all praise and stuff. This is that. On the other hand people who pay for reviews are not confident in their products or do have no convincing stuff at all. And they are quick with all excuses at hand and/or getting aggressive pretty soon. You are not. So I am willing to believe in your honesty and that this is just a strange coincidence.
No problem at all, and I totally realise and understand that some companies / individuals probably do participate in this kind of behaviour - unfortunately.

Of course, Wave Alchemy is not as 'well known' as some of the big players out there, but I do like to think that we've built a good enough reputation over the years that people trust our products and the quality on offer :tu:

Return to “Instruments”