Available now: Tone2 Icarus2.5 - Wavetable Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Icarus3

I updated the screenshot with the current graphics.
The feature-listing has also been updated.
You can find it in the first post of this thread.

Thanks Markus.
rsp
sound sculptist

Apologies if I have missed it in the tread, but how many mod slots does the new version actually have?

Markus Krause wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:39 pm I updated the screenshot with the current graphics.
The feature-listing has also been updated.
You can find it in the first post of this thread.
Looks great. I really htink the filter Drive and Vol should be in the same positions in both filter areas and not reversed since none of the other controls are reversed. Could do without those extra side panels that V1 didn't have as well.

How was the evaluation of MPE support to Icarus2? Was it included? I did not find this from page1 of this thread.

Looks like an amazing update!

hey marcus,

as i needed a break from my regular work i fiddled with the gui a bit, as the original one doesn´t convince me 100%. what do you think?

cheers,
jens
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alternatively
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Xbucket wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:49 pm hey marcus,

as i needed a break from my regular work i fiddled with the gui a bit, as the original one doesn´t convince me 100%. what do you think?

cheers,
jens
Very nice! I especially like the fonts. Would be nice to be included as an alternative skin. I think the distinction in colors of the filters control according to the graphics is a very useful thing to keep so that you know what filter controls apply to which graphic. So you shouldn't get rid of the red for filter 2.

cheers,
jens
They look like you have removed every single detail that made the original skin looking sharp. Too busy and the color selection is ugly. I like the idea of a white skin alternative but please not this one.

enCiphered wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:29 pm

cheers,
jens
They look like you have removed every single detail that made the original skin looking sharp. Too busy and the color selection is ugly. I like the idea of a white skin alternative but please not this one.
Sorry jens, but I agree with enCiphered.
rsp
sound sculptist

cheers,
jens
Nicely done. :)

Today I've added 4 additional GUI sizes with small scale, since we have received several complains from testers who still were using HD-ready displays. It seems that quite a lot people are still using low-end laptops.

Icarus will come with 12 color schemes.
You will be also able to load your own skins to icarus.

Markus Krause wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:42 pm Today I've added 4 additional GUI sizes with small scale, since we have received several complains from testers who still were using HD-ready displays. It seems that quite a lot people are still using low-end laptops.

YES!!!

tony10000 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:24 pm
Markus Krause wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:42 pm Today I've added 4 additional GUI sizes with small scale, since we have received several complains from testers who still were using HD-ready displays. It seems that quite a lot people are still using low-end laptops.

YES!!!

BTW, a lot of people use big screen TVs as monitors. A lot of the 32" and smaller TVs still only have HD displays (720p).

I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 330 that I bought last year and it only has a 1366 x 768 display. I use an external monitor with it if I need higher resolutions.

Return to “Instruments”