Available now: Tone2 Icarus2.5 - Wavetable Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Icarus3

@Markus.
Is installation on a second computer allowed?
If so, since I didn't have Icarus 1 installed onto this second computer (just upgraded to v2 on my main computer),
do I need to install v1 before v2?

The new interface is superb!

nordickvr wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:00 pm @Markus.
If so, since I didn't have Icarus 1 installed onto this second computer (just upgraded to v2 on my main computer),
do I need to install v1 before v2?
You can install that on multiple devices. You don't need to install v1 before v2. Make sure your license is on your desktop (or any other writeable folder)

Sampleconstruct wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:14 pm The new interface is superb!
I agree, i love it :tu: :party:

FR: Now that we have 2 new MSEGS, can we pretty please have a modulation matrix with at least 32 slots? 16 often isn't enough...

Another FR: could the MSEGs have a “smoothing“ option, when assigning MSEG sequences to volume, clicks occur which could be eliminated with a smoothing parameter.

@Sampleconstruct : + 1, + 1 .
Best
YY

exmatproton wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:19 pm
nordickvr wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:00 pm @Markus.
You can install that on multiple devices. You don't need to install v1 before v2. Make sure your license is on your desktop (or any other writeable folder)
Thank you!

Sampleconstruct wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:23 pm FR: Now that we have 2 new MSEGS, can we pretty please have a modulation matrix with at least 32 slots? 16 often isn't enough...
i Agree and this was already discussed previously in the topic.... <-
Markus already took previdence in programming Icarus 2 to be able to do it in an update, it just wasn't decided if it would be prefered a 24/32 matrix slots or a VIA option or a mix of both (my prefered :) )

System requirements
Mac: Mac OSX 10.7 or higher
Mac formats: 64-bit VSTi, 64-bit Audiounit
Any information about macOS Catalina compatibility and (possible future) VST3 support on macOS?

I guess VST3 is too much effort, this is symbiosis VST->AU wrapper based, and should work nicely. AFAIK Markus already added notarisation.

Best might be to try the demo version.

outerspacecat wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:43 pm
System requirements
Any information about macOS Catalina compatibility and (possible future) VST3 support on macOS?
running perfectly in logic in catalina, here...

I was/am ready to pull the trigger on a bunch of the tone2 plugs but with the knowledge that this will be the last synth, I’m afraid that they will end up along the lines of Linplug and Camel.

Anyone else concerned?

I love the Ocarina of Time preset :) Amazing synth.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

fisherKing wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:52 pm
outerspacecat wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:43 pm
System requirements
running perfectly in logic in catalina, here...
Thank you very much.

Return to “Instruments”