Loopmasters Loopcloud 5 going subscription

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Iggster wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:30 am I’ve searched all over the internet for the 50% off subscription code! Could someone please post or DM me? Thanks
The codes are for 50% off annual subscriptions to Studio or Pro only.

sive Offer: Get 50% off your Annual Subscription

Once you have finished your free trial, we are offering existing Loopcloud users 50% off the first year!

Use the relevant Studio or Professional code from the list below in the checkout which matches your location and subscription preference.

Just use codes to get your discount

Studio Subscription

UK Residents LC50GBP
European Residents LC50EURO
Japanese Residents LC50JPY
Rest of World LC50USD

Professional Subscription

UK Residents LCPRO50GBP
European Residents LCPRO50EURO
Japanese Residents LCPRO50JPY
Rest of World LCPRO50USD
check us out =! - http://www.loopmasters.com

bassline22 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:23 am
jcredland wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:41 am The pitch tool pitches individual parts of the audio up and down, for example to make a new melody. The per-track pitch control works just as before.
if 99% of my usage of loopcloud is using my own samples will i be more likely to like the new version more or less?

Also on loopcloud 4 i dont use the cloud at all i just use my hard drive. im assuming that i dont have to use the cloud in 5 if i dont require it?
It sounds like for you, free or perhaps the Artist level of subscription would be fine, however - if you subscribe annually you can get Studio version for the first year for around the same price, see the codes in this thread.

Digivolt wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:21 pm What's the thinking around limiting the ability to preview sounds ? Also what is the limit ? I didn't find any info on what it is and whether it includes previewing sounds within your own library

The program itself and the integration with the store is great, I just thinking limiting the ability to preview sounds is counter productive to getting users to buy sounds, if they can't hear them they're less likely to make a purchase no ?

Unless I'm missing something re the previews ?
There is only a limit on previews for non subscribers, ie those that dont have credits to buy points. The overlap is existing users who do have points and we are looking into reducing the preview limitations for these customers who have inadvertently been limited when that was not the purpose. We are not trying to limit previews for those who have subscribed or have points.

Signed up this morning, Studio membership. Really want to like this software and i’d Be incredibly disappointed if I have to bail out on it. Everything, after just ten minutes, seems logical and fast moving and fluid.

Then I downloaded Drum and Play, opened them in Live 10 to get an Error message re missing sound content. For me both plug-ins have come minus sounds. The tutorials seem straightforward and thorough but is there a pdf manual for the nitty gritty..? Thanks.

Well if anything stops feeling logical or fast let me know. We are just finalising a bug fix that massively improves the speed of flicking through samples for some users. Hopefully out later this week (and the dark-theme version if all goes well).

Digivolt wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:55 pm Also preview limit, it's way too restrictive, I can't preview sounds I may want to buy, it doesn't make me want to sign up, it just means I stop using the store for the day
Yes, this restriction is really stupid. I'm not going to buy samples I can't first listen too.
Even more stupid is the same limit on free samples you can download.
Oh well, I'll stick it use it as a browser for my own samples.

loopmasters wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:03 am Re previews, this is setup for non subscribers but the issue occurs for those that have credits from Loopcloud 4 but are not subscribed... we are looking into it too!
Okay that seems like a fair system, I just assumed unlimited preview was solely for subscribers, allowing for those with credits too is sensible

Re: the Boom SFX library if I stumble on any more not working I'll let you know :tu:

Think I'll stick with v4. I don't use any of the additional functionality anyway.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I only have an option to pay that whole year at once.. No monthly payments?

Awesome :) Another couple of quick questions;

Regarding x-amount of daily free samples - how do you see how many you have remaining?

When does the daily free limit reset, or do they rollover?

Is there a way of having free sam ples displayed differently in your library? In V4, all the 'free' samples were in the loopcloud inspiration (or something similar) folder, so as not to clutter up your full libraries. Can we do something similar, else we'll end up with hundreds of root folders in the library in no time at all. Same goes for any single samples you buy, can we separate those titles from our full packs?

How do we open a play or drum instrument from within loopcloud?
loopmasters wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:07 am
m-ac wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:56 pm I've been diving into loopcloud 5 this morning and whilst it still has its flaws, its a definite upgrade to 4, much better than I was expecting. Nice job Loopmaster people :)

One thing that's bothered me since version 1 is the inability to hide certain folders from my library. I've purchased a TON of packs from loopmasters, but navigating them in the browser is a nightmare due to the fact it shows everything - midi folders, sampler formats, pdf files......all I want to see (personally) are my folders of wavs. Can we get the option (if it doesnt exist already) to hide certain folders from the library browser?
we will add this to the dev list for discussion, thanks.

Also, another feature which would improve things massively would be hearing the realtime changes to the pitch / volume / whatever else without having to let go of the mouse button first.

Also x 2, when the tracks are playing and you make changes to a sample, the fact it resets the playhead on all tracks to the start gets pretty old, fast. I realise that's likely a deeper issue due to however the sync is programmed, but it'd be really nice if things would stay in sync without going back to the start. I could have sworn V4 did that when selecting new samples? Or maybe I'm thinking of Noiiz. Whatever, please make it happen :P

This is an awful update- default buy page instead of own samples ,no dark mode, drag and drop audio into DAW now titles as multitrack sample rather than the sample name, no way to remove the multi tracks taking up view space if you don't want to use , default image don't want can't get rid and too large.
Back to 4 which was really good .Loopmasters have wrecked this.

damion.obrien wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:14 pm This is an awful update- default buy page instead of own samples ,no dark mode, drag and drop audio into DAW now titles as multitrack sample rather than the sample name, no way to remove the multi tracks taking up view space if you don't want to use , default image don't want can't get rid and too large.
Back to 4 which was really good .Loopmasters have wrecked this.
agreed on what your saying about multitrack being the default.. surely a small percentage of users use multitrack over single tracks?

can you use loopcloud play and drum if your not a premium user?

bassline22 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:02 am can you use loopcloud play and drum if your not a premium user?
You have to take out one of the subscriptions to use the plug-in suite instruments. Don’t know why, because if they gave you some generic starter kits/sounds you’d be more inclined to visit the store.

Return to “Instruments”