Wusik ZR Released - Full and Demo Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BETA 28 uploaded.

- Fixed Unison and also Mono problems (specially the filter).
- Improved the Unison code.
- Added an option to Boost each layer's volume. Right click on the +/x icon next to the on/off LED of the layer.

I will start working on preset now, ufff.... :-p

BONES wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:45 am
WilliamK wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:54 pm:party: I will keep that in mind, and with time even update my other stuff.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, you can get most of what those controllers have to offer without MPE. That said, coding an instrument with that in mind - the 5 dimensions of touch and a way to utilise them with a VSTi, would be very handy. Velocity and aftertouch take care of Strike and Press, Glide and Slide can take the place of Mod Wheel and Pitch Bend assignments, which only leaves Lift, which is release velocity. It's easy enough to set up manually but a single button or options in a mod matrix would make it even easier.

Seriously, I have three MPE controllers but only one MPE-enabled synth and I have no shortage of things to play on them. The use-case for MPE is really quite small. e.g. If you want to hold a chord with your left hand while you pitch bend a lead line with your right. Previously you'd have used two instances of the VSTi with a keyboard split, now you can take up all 16 MIDI channels and do it with a single instance and a very expensive controller. I love my 5D touch but I don't use MPE at all.

To be fair, Tj has a Linnstrument, which may be less useful without MPE, but Roli controllers are still fantastic without it.
You should really learn how to use your MPE enabled hardware, because you’re missing their huge potential if that’s all you think they’re capable of. Remember, each note has it’s own independent 5 dimensions of expressions.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

No more livestreams? :(

It's complicated but I didn't need this post any more, so I erased it. Just ignore it.
Last edited by BONES on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Archit3ch wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:22 pmNo more livestreams? :(
:oops: Sorry, had some blue days here. Will try to make more. :hug:

Ok, Wusik ZR BETA 32 is in there. (Windows)

- Fixed a 1px glitch in the GUI (Zones Selector) :hihi:
- Added tiny leds to the ZONE selectors to show if the zone has any layer.
- Fixed some internal problems when adding stuff. Should work much faster now.
- When adding stuff and having to scroll down it will remember where it is while you add even more stuff.
- Added Copy/Paste/Load/Save of Programs.
- Fixed a small error when browsing waveforms in the sequencer.

I think that's it. :cool:

I think that's it
Did I miss something between the 28 and 32 starts with p and ends with s and is especially needed for a noob like me :hihi:

Soon. I was doing one and found those problems and had to fix it. ;-)

I really wonder if I will recognize it after all these deep changes :-)

zerocrossing wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:10 pmYou should really learn how to use your MPE enabled hardware, because you’re missing their huge potential if that’s all you think they’re capable of. Remember, each note has it’s own independent 5 dimensions of expressions.
So what? When is that useful? Give us some examples. I gave the one and only that I could think of or have ever seen and it's easily covered with a simple keyboard split if you don't have MPE.

Honestly, I think it's the opposite - I think you need to learn how to get the most out of your 5D controller because I am wringing plenty out of mine, with or without MPE.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BETA 34 uploaded. Fixed a problem when scanning the plugin and also a little glitch in the interface.

BETA 36 uploaded. Fixed a problem with the waveform window selector. Fixed some small interface glitches.

Guys, please, check out the manual and let me know what else I should write there? Also, if you find any typos, please, do let me know. Thanks! :-)

https://www.wusik.com/Manuals/Wusik%20ZR.pdf

How rude to send an email about beta, without any download link :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”