Wusik ZR Released - Full and Demo Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh yeah, Wusik ZR BETA IS OUT! (Windows only for now) Use the download url you got with your order to download it. No public beta just yet, sorry. And keep in mind that this is BETA!!! Don't use on any important projects. Cheers!

:party:

Hi William,

cant be loaded in Mixcraft 8 Pro. Wusik Eve, Wusik One, Wusik 8008 could be scanned, loaded and worked fine.

Disabled in Mulab 8 UL. Other Wusik Stuff works in Mulab 8 fine too.

Win 7 64 bit.

EDIT: same in Waveform 9, instantly disabled and marked red while scanning.

So this seem to be a general heavy bug.

I would assume the app installation did not work:
app_not_there.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Same seem to be with the data that should be installed in the Wusik Engine directory:
wusik_engine_data.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I will wait for next version installer cause I am not familiar enough with your file structure to do it manually from the no installer file I have downloaded. Hope thats really only an installer problem.

Thanks for the detailed report. :hug: I uploaded Beta01 just now, let me know if those work out. I will install the other hosts to test here too. I also added the StandAlone Application file, forgot that one out. :oops:

Also, I will update the install and remove the mention of the Complete Sound Collection as this product doesn't use it.

Cheers, WilliamK

Hi William,

I am afraid there must be something else wrong. Here is what Mulab scan is saying and why it could not create an instance:
wusik_zr_001_mulab_scan_log.jpg
I think Mulab would be the easiest to test. I have to leave now for this evening cause I have to go up early for work, see you tomorrow, hope that helps for finding the problem.

Just uploaded BETA02 that fixes several issues. Also updated the installer so it doesn't show the Sound Collection message. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

Just fixed the installer, it was messing up with the files, that's why it was crashing. BETA 04 fixes that. Also, delete any multi-out file you may see, as there's no such thing (bad installer, sorry) :oops:

Oops, nevermind, I forgot to include the Wavebanks and Banks files. :dog: And instead of displaying an error message it was crashing. I will fix both things ASAP. :oops:

Hi William. Looks great. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I have the beta06 now in the install directory, it is much smaller then the ones before, so is this the one without the wavebanks and bank files ore already the fixed versions ? So: ready to install (again) or better wait ?

That's the correct one. The previous one had files that are used by my other products and shouldn't be there. ;-)

So, Beta 06 is there now. The installer now installs this:

Wusik Engine Data\Wusik ZR\Wavebanks
Wusik Engine Data\Wusik ZR\Banks
Wusik Engine Data\Wusik ZR\Skins

Great, will give it a try.

Return to “Instruments”