One Synth Challenge #125: T-Force Alpha Plus 2 (exponent1 Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Voted.

Voted!

Voted.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on my track, I really appreciate it. I'm snowed under with work and unable to take the time to comment on tracks this time, sorry :( There are lots of positive qualities in all your music and I've found listening to them all inspiring. Well done all :tu:

Voted!
Also a big thanks for the feedback, and as always it was great to listen to all of your tracks :clap:
Both of these things help me a lot in finding a direction to go towards in order to improve :)

Voted, I found this round quite hard to score because everyone is doing something different! There's a lot of creativity and craftsmanship here, and I know how tricky this synth was! Good luck everyone, try not to take the results to heart, because making and sharing the music is what really counts :D

Voted!
Thanks for the feedback!
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Final Results: exponent1 is the Winner!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1. exponent1 - Alphaforce - 108pts

2. doctorbob - Study In Purple III - 106pts

3. TrojakEW - Can't Stop Time - 106pts

4. tomx2188 - Reflection - 104pts

5. J.Ruegg - Still Around - 100pts

6. RichardSemper - Tears of a Lonely Robot - 99pts
7. diaseis - Sooner or later - 98pts
8. MrKarolus - Cyber Trip - 95pts
9. kraftraum - Rotation 28 - 94pts
10. baalisoda - Disco Damsel - 93pts
11. VCA-089 - Missing Link - 93pts
12. zarf - S Force Omega - 88pts
13. Dartelec - Szenen aus meinem Leben - 87pts
14. tusca - Dubby - 86pts
15. Ranoka - That Winter Night SynthEdit Killed My Nan - 85pts
16. petereke - Unknown Machines - 85pts
dq. Eauson - T Force Alpha V1 - 85pts
dq. bh9090 - July 2019 OSC - 81pts
17. BlitBit - AB-solute Force - 80pts
18. h.s.j.e. - Quotidae - 75pts
19. FrankH - South Ponto Bounce - 75pts
20. basa333 - Psychorchestra - 75pts
21. Leonard Bowman - Conversation Abrasion - 73pts
22. soundpeaks - ID - 73pts
23. 3lu5iv3 - 7859 - 56pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize and specify whether or not you give permission to upload your track to our spotify/itunes/etc page run by rghvdberg (Sales would go to osc/prize pool), and pass it on to the next winner down. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

Well done! :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... MOlHXq_K0A

Well done @exponent! Fully agree with that placing. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many thanks to those who voted me into 2nd place - I'll crack 1st place someday :D

Well done 3-5 places too! And, to everyone who made a track. A tricky synth, and we did get a huge variety of genres this time round, well done! :clap: :clap:

Spotify is fine by me.

dB
Last edited by doctorbob on Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congratulations to the winners!
And Well Done to all for submitting some Great entries, despite the struggles especially with CPU. I hope Mastrcode can take on board some of the issues raised, and improve the usability of this excellent sounding synth.
Thanks to all who voted, and for the comments. I will try to find time in next couple of days to add my comments on soundcloud.

well done! congratulations to all winners! :clap:

Wow! :wheee: I'm so honored to have placed 1st this time, thanks to the support and feedback from everyone in the OSC community esp over at the OSC Slack! :hug: Having started my music production journey from absolute scratch less than a year ago and this being my 9th OSC, I'm very happy with how much I've progressed and learnt from all of you. You guys rock! :hail:

Congrats to all of you for creating such a wonderful and diverse set of tracks in spite of the synth being a bit resource-hungry, esp @doctorbob, @TrojakEW, @tomx2188 and @J.Ruegg.

As the prize, I'd like Dmitry Sches : Tantra Multi-Effect + 3 Expansions :party:

congrats to the winners! :)
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Ok, before I choose a prize has anyone got their Sonimus plugins recently? I know there have been problems getting them.

Richard/Brian … do you know the score? Is it worth asking for one or not?

dB

Kraftraum not top 5!? Me puzzled...

Return to “Instruments”