Guitar question - What guitar is this?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:

Too bad I disrespect any mafia. Its unhealthy I know, but I can run longer than any of them... Just give me a little headstart...

Just do what this guy did and download a midi file of the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZpi5tcjCro

That's probably all they did :wink:
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

You guys really underestimate the Swedish House Mafia. Really. It may not be your favorite kind of music. What Axwell and Ingrosso did was really great.
Eat my shit.

daan5678 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:03 pm
jancivil wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:48 am Not only is that not a real guitar, there is nothing guitar-like in it. It sounds like a DX7 tines-oriented patch; it's closer to glockenspiel than anything with strings. It's astonishing you think it's guitar-like at all.
LOL, astonishing?!
You do hear the guitar-ish grunge to the sound right? Yes it could be a GTR - amp from Waves for instance. But thats why i thought it was a guitar. I'm so sorry i made this mistake.
No need to be sorry, but that's just distortion. Neither the attack nor the body of the sound are guitaristic.

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:18 pm I think its not even played at all, not even with a keyboard. Its way too straight and most likely constructed. The style later on is usually never really played, but made by someone who proudly considers himself a producer and most likely doesn’t even know what musicians usually do
Yeah, it's a downloaded MIDI of Stairway (with a couple of interesting mistakes)

daan5678 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:42 pm You guys really underestimate the Swedish House Mafia. Really.
it can't be that you overestimate them, can it

you messin with the family :o

Mafia is always about family in the first place...

Guys. Come on.
Eat my shit.

bob swans wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:28 pm Just do what this guy did and download a midi file of the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZpi5tcjCro

That's probably all they did :wink:
That is a good example how you can kill a good composition by refusing to actually play it. What a horror version compared to the original...

daan5678 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:55 pm Guys. Come on.
We are just joking and having fun.
If the house mafia is music that touches you, it has all it needs to be justified. :hug: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:01 pm
If the house mafia is music that touches you, it has all it needs to be justified. :hug: :hail: :hail: :hail:
Nah not really. The swedish house mafia is just commercial pop. It's crap. I actually don't like their tracks. Besides this track. The original Don't You Worry Child i mean.

The funny thing is that i only like Axwell, the other two "artist" aren't that great. But I don't think you know Axwell his music.

Cheers.
Eat my shit.

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:01 pm
my jokes are more about the "mafia" bit.
not that i would joke about the mafia :o :scared:

while im here, ive just noticed your sig.

you have a typo on "astonished" :)

Return to “Instruments”