Rob Papen B.I.T Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks, I used the individual installer for B.I.T and it worked fine.

timyork wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:21 pm Thanks, I used the individual installer for B.I.T and it worked fine.
I just installed it with the separate installer also, and already had the eXplorer 5 installed and authorized. It seems I don't have to authorize B.I.T. as nothing appeared asking me to do anything to active/authorize it. Is that the normal behaviour if you already had eXplorer installed/activated?

Yes
B.I.T. is part of the eXplorer-5 bundle!
If you already own eXplorer-5, it is your lucky day! Log in to the robpapen.com account and download the latest version of the bundle. Run this latest version and this new virtual analogue synthesizer will appear in your plug in list!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Cool, thanks. 8)

I got BIT for around 63,-EUR from pluginboutique.com

One thing I'd like changed is the drag-and-drop as it only works (AFAIK) if you click and drag something over on to the mod matrix. Also while dragging whatever you've chosen there is no sign you're actually dragging anything (mouse pointer should change to something else while dragging) so it is not as easy to use as other plugins with drag-and-drop. It would be better if you could drag from a source straight over on to a target such as filter cutoff. What I usually end up doing is to right-click on a target and use "Set Modulation" and select what I want there, and then set the amount in the matrix.

Didn´t know there is drag n drop...
That´s RockNRoll :)
The average bored guy

bite_me wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:11 pm Didn´t know there is drag n drop...
That´s RockNRoll :)
Edit: I´m not able to find how to drag and drop...
Whatever. Great synth.
The average bored guy

If you want to do that with filter cutoff for example, you click on the cutoff knob, hold it down and drag the mouse over to a slot in the matrix and release the mouse button there. It doesn't work like with most other plugins where you can drag an LFO over to a cutoff knob or something similar.

Anyone can tell me if it's microtunable (I think for Papen synths it's on the back panel)?

terriandralph wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:43 pm Anyone can tell me if it's microtunable (I think for Papen synths it's on the back panel)?
Yes it supports microtuning on the back panel :tu:

Examigan wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:56 pm If you want to do that with filter cutoff for example, you click on the cutoff knob, hold it down and drag the mouse over to a slot in the matrix and release the mouse button there. It doesn't work like with most other plugins where you can drag an LFO over to a cutoff knob or something similar.
Rightclick is faster. THX :)
The average bored guy

Would you like a B.L.T with your B.I.T?

Your humor needs some TLC.

:)

Return to “Instruments”