NI Summer of sound has begun

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

agharta wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:24 pm For those looking to buy Kontakt 6 by itself it can be had for £104.50/$124.50 without having to have owned any NI products before.
First you get the free version of Arcane and register it to your account:
https://www.embertone.com/instruments/arcane.php
Then you can purchase the Crossgrade for the price above.

Once you have done that you are eligible for the cheap upgrade to Komplete 12.
So £159.50 for the upgrade plus the £104.50 for Kontakt = £264 for K12 or £503.50 for K12 Ultimate.
Not half price but a decent saving and for those that got lucky yesterday and bought the Upgrade on eBay with the 10% code on top of a Best Offer then even cheaper. I could have got K12 Ultimate for £445 in total yesterday using these methods.
I think I might give that a try and save the couple of hundred dollars, I was going to pay for one of their interfaces

W23 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:22 pm I wasn’t even thinking about this until I saw that Massive X is part of the deal. I was thinking I need a new interface anyway, and I can get Komplete Audio 6 MK2 with Komplete upgrade for right under $500. That’s pretty good on the surface of things. I was really holding out for a more expensive interface, with more inputs, like an Apollo. Anyone own the MK2? I’m sure it’s pretty good, but I was aiming for an Apogee, or UA, or RME.
I have Komplete Audio 6 MK1 and it is excellent. Never had any other interfaces, but I can recommend NI for audio interfaces.

quite clever of them to try to get our money before all the July 4th Sales.

What kind of wait times have people been having for JRR Shop to deliver NI keys?

O.k. i bought it on the last day within the sale (update from Komplete 11 to Komplete 12) and got my serial number today from best service. But the serial number seems not valid....doh´. All the latest updates on mac and AVX CPU as well....mmmhhh.
Anyone got some trouble here too.

Contact Best Service about that directly, I would say.

Benjamin923 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:42 pm Contact Best Service about that directly, I would say.
Of course i did but i thought maybe someone has an idea while i´m waiting for the answer. Maybe i did something wrong. I guess i just need to add the new serial number and it should be ready. But no luck so far.

What happens when you launch Native Access?

Cinebient wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:41 pm O.k. i bought it on the last day within the sale (update from Komplete 11 to Komplete 12) and got my serial number today from best service. But the serial number seems not valid.
Best Service are a major retailer so I'm sure between them and NI they will sort you out.
Did you copy and paste the serial number? What was the error message?

agharta wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:49 pm
Cinebient wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:41 pm O.k. i bought it on the last day within the sale (update from Komplete 11 to Komplete 12) and got my serial number today from best service. But the serial number seems not valid.
Best Service are a major retailer so I'm sure between them and NI they will sort you out.
Did you copy and paste the serial number? What was the error message?
I get a "Registration Failed" because of unknown error.... :shock:
But they already asked for a screenshot and i will see if they sort it out.
I´m a long-time customer of best service and normally they live up to their name.
I will see. Maybe the serial is not activated yet?

agharta wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:49 pm Best Service are a major retailer
I thought so too. Bought the Komplete 12 upgrade for Komplete Select from them, because they offered it a couple of days before the actual NI summer sale started. Turned out they didn't have it, but, ordered physical copies from NI, where they scanned and sent the keys to their customers. Took 5 or 6 days until i got my key.

Seriously, if they're a "major retailer" in this business, and they have such backyard methods, then i wonder who is actually major in this business. I consider JRRShop more "major", if you will. Never had such issues with them.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:59 pm
agharta wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:49 pm Best Service are a major retailer
I thought so too. Bought the Komplete 12 upgrade for Komplete Select from them, because they offered it a couple of days before the actual NI summer sale started. Turned out they didn't have it, but, ordered physical copies from NI, where they scanned and sent the keys to their customers. Took 5 or 6 days until i got my key.

Seriously, if they're a "major retailer" in this business, and they have such backyard methods, then i wonder who is actually major in this business. I consider JRRShop more "major", if you will. Never had such issues with them.
We've had this exact same conversation before. :hug:
A lot of retailers had issues with the NI sale including JRR taking days to deliver.
From what I've heard NI were often late in delivering to multiple retailers.
I've had issues with B/S, JRR and Time&Space and they all resolved them.
Mistakes happen and as long as they are resolved I let go and move on.
If I boycotted every software vendor or retailer I have had issues with I'd be using a rock and a stick only and not a Chapman Stick! :hihi:

Aye. :)

And, sorry for the bad memory. Testament to too many drugs, back in the days. :D

or not enough now :party:

Who knows. :)

Return to “Instruments”