discoDSP Synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:03 pm
AnX wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm you cant afford a decent lawyer :lol:
Everything is funny until you realise you did a real crime.
im usually laughing because of the crime i commit, it has that effect :ud:

Reefius wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:04 pm Complains about personal attacks, but posts replies like this:
discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 am Says who? Oh yes, a ordinary guy with the most unoriginal music ever written since Mozart.
The irony :P
What's wrong with that? All the statements were true.

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:04 pm
chk071 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:33 pm
JunSev wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:29 pm No you're the lawyer of the devil manipulator that loves to talk about users issues as "minorities" always, you're always in favor of anything that companies wants to impose on users, not only you always try to put silence to everyone, "don't say anything" so the companies continue with their bad disgusting practices, but supporting any unjustifiable actions from them too. This is ridiculous.
:lol:

So good that i would like to print it out, and hang it to my wall now. ;) You really sound like a jehova witness. "The devil manipulator". Yeah, right.
well, I suspect that by 'lawyer of the devil' he means 'devils advocate' . so he'd definitely have a point.
he did also say he was enslaving humanity, which im pretty sure would have been mentioned on the news. or at least on one of my conspiracy shows.

Gamma-UT wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:02 pm
discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:56 pm What makes you think my lawyer isn't doing a lawsuit already?
I can save you some time and money here. For a sensible and likely response can I refer you to the reply given in Arkell vs Pressdram?
:tu:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:06 pm
Reefius wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:04 pm Complains about personal attacks, but posts replies like this:
discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 am Says who? Oh yes, a ordinary guy with the most unoriginal music ever written since Mozart.
it's a personal attack. that's what's wrong with it.

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:08 pm
Wrong? Read the full conversation for God's sake :roll:

Bring out your popcorn folks....

This is like being in an asylum :)

George needs a shrink before he needs a lawyer :help:
Last edited by digitalboytn on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No auto tune...

Okay guys I have to go from the circus thread. Enough already for today. For any more civilised questions just head up at our KVR forum https://www.discodsp.com/forum/ or drop a mail to contactus@discodsp.com

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:11 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:08 pm
Wrong? Read the full conversation for God's sake :roll:
i did, you insulted the guys music
attacking creative endeavours, it cant get more personal.

The other day, a customer of mine couldn't unzip the download. I reset his downloads to try again and if it hadn't worked I would have taken the unzipped files and mailed them to him on CD.

A lot of people here say they wouldn't get anything from me because I act like a jackass here at times, which I do. But I treat my customers like royalty. Ask any one of them.

George, you can learn a lot from the way I treat my customers. These actions of yours is certainly NOT the way. But hey, it's YOUR business and you can run it the way you like.

And with that, i return you folks to your local train wreck of a thread.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:13 pm Okay guys I have to go from the circus thread. Enough already for today. For any more civilised questions just head up at our KVR forum https://www.discodsp.com/forum/ where your post will be deleted
FTFY
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

George if i remember you said Discovery pro 7 will be free for 6.5 owner ? So why we should buy update for v6 if the update to v7 will be free ? And how will you keep your promise now ?

wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:15 pm
George, you can learn a lot from the way I treat my customers. These actions of yours is certainly NOT the way. But hey, it's YOUR business and you can run it the way you like.
Wags...your spelling is slipping my man....

Ruin has an "i" in it :wink:
No auto tune...

you'll be sued for stalking now :lol:

Regarding the current contest on Twitter: if I win one of the 5 Discovery Pro NFR licenses up for grabs will I have to buy a cloud subscription to download it?

Return to “Instruments”