discoDSP Synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:52 pm
PieBerger wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:49 pm How much salt is needed to take anything you post seriously? You pulled a bait and switch on your paying customers, including members of this forum and when they rightly questioned you on it, you prevented them from openly discussing their grievances with you, in your own public support forum and instead of dealing with it like a professional you hurled insults/trolled them and anyone else who disagreed with you and later banned them. How can you reasonably expect any sane person to support you in your original decision and the response that has followed?
Bait and switch? That's a lie. Stop spreading false statements. How in earth is KVR allowing this?
freedom of speech?

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:52 pm How in earth is KVR allowing this?
Threaten to sue them. That always works.

when is the next update/upgrade for Discovery Pro? In all seriousness, I don't see how 1 year Cloud service will be long enough for even one update given the history of updates. This is not an attack, I sincerely want to know that if there will be frequent updates now that this extra Cloud money is coming in?

Gamma-UT wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:54 pm
What makes you think my lawyer isn't doing a lawsuit already?

JoaquinAce wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:55 pm when is the next update/upgrade for Discovery Pro? In all seriousness, I don't see how 1 year Cloud service will be long enough for even one update given the history of updates. This is not an attack, I sincerely want to know that if there will be frequent updates now that this extra Cloud money is coming in?
i dare you to ask on the disco subforum :hihi:

JoaquinAce wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:55 pm when is the next update/upgrade for Discovery Pro? In all seriousness, I don't see how 1 year Cloud service will be long enough for even one update given the history of updates. This is not an attack, I sincerely want to know that if there will be frequent updates now that this extra Cloud money is coming in?
A Discovery Pro update is set to Q3 after OB-Xd and Bliss.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:56 pm
lawyer wouldn't take it on.
not a good one anyway, you have no actual case.

Uncanny.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:33 pm ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: some of the individuals on this thread got banned from our forum at KVR due to flood, insults, harassment and stupid behaviour, so take their opinions with a pinch of salt.
aw, the little scam master is worried

tough shit

ppl should know they will be ripped off by your scam

you cant afford a decent lawyer :lol:

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:47 pm @Reefius read the thread and you will notice the senseless behaviour doesn't come from me AT ALL

liar

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:56 pm What makes you think my lawyer isn't doing a lawsuit already?
I can save you some time and money here. For a sensible and likely response can I refer you to the reply given in Arkell vs Pressdram?

AnX wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm you cant afford a decent lawyer :lol:
Everything is funny until you realise you did a real crime.

Complains about personal attacks, but posts replies like this:
discoDSP wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 am Says who? Oh yes, a ordinary guy with the most unoriginal music ever written since Mozart.
And this:
discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:27 pm Dream on little criminal boy.
The irony :P
Last edited by Reefius on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:33 pm
JunSev wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:29 pm No you're the lawyer of the devil manipulator that loves to talk about users issues as "minorities" always, you're always in favor of anything that companies wants to impose on users, not only you always try to put silence to everyone, "don't say anything" so the companies continue with their bad disgusting practices, but supporting any unjustifiable actions from them too. This is ridiculous.
:lol:

So good that i would like to print it out, and hang it to my wall now. ;) You really sound like a jehova witness. "The devil manipulator". Yeah, right.
well, I suspect that by 'lawyer of the devil' he means 'devils advocate' . so he'd definitely have a point.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Instruments”