discoDSP Synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:16 pm
AnX wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 pm you need a brain in the first place to claim damages

clearly you dont
Poor boy has to go personal attack again. Shame on KVR mod team.
yeah, you havent done that all have you, what an angel :roll:

hows the neck?

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:16 pm
Soundplex wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:08 pm How am I going to do a license transfer for a discodsp plugin?
contactus@discodsp.com with purchase number and new customer details + $29 fee.
plus $29 for Clound Scam

good luck selling it, i can see why you want to tho

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:05 pm
mladi wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 pm Today i bought Rapid for 130,- EUR now this is really a great sounding excellent piece of a VSTi (and don't forget all updates are free: 1.6 now).
My condolences to Rapid devs :lol:
Because they got 130€ from me and i praise them here? Your statement makes sense as usual. :lol:

On a serious note: You are the very 1st dev i have a problem with. Better saying " i had" as already mentioned time to move on.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Darn, this thread has so much trash that I don't have time to edit without getting a couple new of posts.

I will repeat here:

contactus@discodsp.com with purchase number and new customer details + $29 fee. New customer gets 1 year Cloud.
Because they got 130€ from me and i praise them here? Your statement makes sense as usual. :lol:
Because no matter the money, I don't want to deal with a customer like you in my entire life. Enjoy a great synth.

dont worry, pretty soon you wont have any customers

AnX wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:27 pm dont worry, pretty soon you wont have any customers
Dream on little criminal boy.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:25 pm Because no matter the money, I don't want to deal with a customer like you in my entire life.
Trough my whole life i'm a lucky bastard seems. :lol:
Last edited by mladi on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

This is getting really petty & childish from both sides now

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: some of the individuals on this thread got banned from our forum at KVR due to flood, insults, harassment and stupid behaviour, so take their opinions with a pinch of salt.

mcbpete wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:53 pm
discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:09 pm - Customer: I don't want to pay 14 EUR for 1 year upgrades of all my products
Just to play devil's advocate: Say this cloud system had been going since the website initially launched, and I was a customer that bought Corona and/or Vertigo and/or Phantom last June, what would've I got for my €29 over the year ?
I don't know about Phantom but the last Vertigo update (3.7) was 23rd April 2018 (which among other things killed off the broken copy protection) and Corona 5.1 came out summer 2015. So, since June 2018? Not a lot.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:33 pm ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: some of the individuals on this thread got banned from our forum at KVR due to flood, insults, harassment and stupid behaviour, so take their opinions with a pinch of salt.
Don't worry, their word will still spread 8) Censorship will always have quite the opposite effect.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Admiral Quality got banned from KVR entirely for his arrogance. Just saying, it's not because you're a dev that you can't be banned. If KVR decides to remove your subforum and ban you, there is NOTHING you can do about it, as you agreed to the forum rules when you created your account.

@Reefius read the thread and you will notice the senseless behaviour doesn't come from me AT ALL originally. Admiral Quality went into personal attack which is plain wrong but as you will ALSO see here users are personally attacking me and it's all OK for KVR mods :roll:

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:33 pm ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: some of the individuals on this thread got banned from our forum at KVR due to flood, insults, harassment and stupid behaviour, so take their opinions with a pinch of salt.
How much salt is needed to take anything you post seriously? You pulled a bait and switch on your paying customers, including members of this forum and when they rightly questioned you on it, you prevented them from openly discussing their grievances with you, in your own public support forum and instead of dealing with it like a professional you hurled insults/trolled them and anyone else who disagreed with you and later banned them. How can you reasonably expect any sane person to support you in your original decision and the response that has followed?
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:49 pm How much salt is needed to take anything you post seriously? You pulled a bait and switch on your paying customers, including members of this forum and when they rightly questioned you on it, you prevented them from openly discussing their grievances with you, in your own public support forum and instead of dealing with it like a professional you hurled insults/trolled them and anyone else who disagreed with you and later banned them. How can you reasonably expect any sane person to support you in your original decision and the response that has followed?
Bait and switch? That's a lie. Stop spreading false statements. How in earth is KVR allowing this?

Return to “Instruments”