FAW (Circle2) has released a new sub-bass synth: SubLab

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How long is the intro price going to last?

Hey Chili Beans,

The short answer is for another couple of months.

Rather than an intro price, it is more an early adopter price. We're currently implementing all the main feature requests that are coming in. Once we get through these we'll go to the regular price. Reasoning for the price reduction is that if people jump on board early with something new like SubLab and actively help us make it better, then we want in someway to give something back, in this case a price reduction :tu:

Gavin.

Gavin@FAW wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:43 am Hey Chili Beans,

Rather than an intro price, it is more an early adopter price. We're currently implementing all the main feature requests that are coming in. Once we get through these we'll go to the regular price. Reasoning for the price reduction is that if people jump on board early with something new like SubLab and actively help us make it better, then we want in someway to give something back, in this case a price reduction :tu:

Gavin.
Thats awesome!! Im definatly going to be buying it in a few weeks. Thanks for the reply! :tu:

Gavin@FAW wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:43 am Hey Chili Beans,

Gavin.
I'm concerned about buying without trying a demo.

PluginBoutique have it on sale, does the 30 days return policy apply there too?
Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

Hey Alex,

Yes, Plugin Boutique have the same return policy as if you pick up SubLab from ourselves directly.

Gavin.

Gavin@FAW wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:05 am Hey Alex,

Yes, Plugin Boutique have the same return policy as if you pick up SubLab from ourselves directly.

Gavin.
Thanks, I bought it now :-)

acid alex wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:12 am

Gavin.
If you shoot an email over to Julia at support@futureaudioworkshop.com, she'll add your activation code to an account on www.futureaudioworkshop.com :tu:

Gavin@FAW wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:31 pm
acid alex wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:12 am

Gavin.
If you shoot an email over to Julia at support@futureaudioworkshop.com, she'll add your activation code to an account on www.futureaudioworkshop.com :tu:
Thanks, I’ll do that tonight

Just a heads up guys, we released an update to SubLab on Friday, with the new features like recording samples directly in the plugin...full list of new features at the link below

https://futureaudioworkshop.com/sublab-update/

We're working on the Circle2 update now, which is scheduled for release at the end of the month :tu:

So Kontakt doesn't actually sample but SubLab now does. Nice!

Very tempted by this, because of the idea. Demos on the page don't sound that good on my actual sub lol, but still.

Does it recognise "note off"? i mean, can you control note cutoff with its length? If that's the case i'm getting the early bird

Hey Ploki, yes it responds to note off midi messages and it is dependent on the length. Doesn't every synth do this or am I missing something more nuanced?

Thanks for having a look at SubLab btw. We don't however take responsibility for you or your actual sub if you end up doing a Marty McFly on it! :D

Gavin@FAW wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:42 pm Hey Ploki, yes it responds to note off midi messages and it is dependent on the length. Doesn't every synth do this or am I missing something more nuanced?

Thanks for having a look at SubLab btw. We don't however take responsibility for you or your actual sub if you end up doing a Marty McFly on it! :D

i only worry when that doesn't happen to me when using the plugin...

Gavin@FAW wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:42 pm Hey Ploki, yes it responds to note off midi messages and it is dependent on the length. Doesn't every synth do this or am I missing something more nuanced?

Some kick synths don't :)

The demos don't do that much to my JL Audio woofer tho - so I just bought it to try and blow it up myself.
fisherKing wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:45 pm
i only worry when that doesn't happen to me when using the plugin...
Hey, i'm here because of you from your post on the other forum.
You should get a free basspack for such good promotion, unless I refund it. :D

Ploki wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:31 pm
Hey, i'm here because of you from your post on the other forum.
You should get a free basspack for such good promotion.
contact FAW with your unedited post, above...

Return to “Instruments”