FAW (Circle2) has released a new sub-bass synth: SubLab

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's a cracking little synth and the harmonics stuff replaces my Waves, which is even better news.

Gavin@FAW wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:03 pm
twolegstoneworks wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:59 pm Really hope you've solved the tuning problem with a lot of the presets with this update.
Yup :tu:
Great! :tu:
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Happy 808 Day!
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

an update is out today! log into your account, under 'downloads'. good to see this moving forward...

No downloads available yet.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:39 pm No downloads available yet.
was there for me this morning... make sure you're signed into your account.

Tried again.

No downloads available yet.

I sent in a ticket this morning, so I'll be patient.

Hey Aloysius,

We're on top of support requests and have a number coming in from people who purchased SubLab via Plugin Boutique but are looking for the download in an account they setup on our site. Plugin Boutique are sending out the links tomorrow from their site to people who purchased from them. Unfortunately, there is no account sharing between us and them. Let me know directly if this is the case via gavin.burke@futureaudioworkshop.com and we'll sort it out asap

Gavin.

Thanks Gavin.

Is there no demo/trial available yet?

I found that Sublab consistently crashes when I close a Cubase 10 project. I thought the project may have been corrupted but as soon as I removed Sublab, Cubase would close without that serious problem" type window. I tested this about 8 times and the behavior was consistent.I just reported it to them. Can't use it for now.

Gavin@FAW wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:31 pm Plugin Boutique are sending out the links tomorrow from their site to people who purchased from them. Unfortunately, there is no account sharing between us and them.
Just a quick update: I could download an update from PB in my account, but did not receive any info from them. It also didn't show in the account under "my updates".
The file name does not inspire "release confidence" though, seems to be a release candidate? "Sublab-Installer-v1.1.0-RC1-WIN.zip".

Is there any way to let SubLab show in my FAW account without too much effort on FAW's side?

nevis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:50 pm
Gavin@FAW wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:31 pm Plugin Boutique are sending out the links tomorrow from their site to people who purchased from them. Unfortunately, there is no account sharing between us and them.
Just a quick update: I could download an update from PB in my account, but did not receive any info from them. It also didn't show in the account under "my updates".
The file name does not inspire "release confidence" though, seems to be a release candidate? "Sublab-Installer-v1.1.0-RC1<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">-WIN.zip</span>".

Is there any way to let SubLab show in my FAW account without too much effort on FAW's side?
Hey nevis, we have a thread in the community forum on this, we need to add it manually, Julia has added there what she'll need to get you setup: https://community.futureaudioworkshop.c ... ique/390/3
If you send in an email to support@futureaudioworkshop.com, with the info requested in the thread and put "From KVR" in the title, we'll keep an eye out on our side and expedite the ticket.

@Dblock, we have your system info and will look into it first thing Monday :tu:

Thanks Gavin, that is very kind of you (and Julia).

Email sent.
Have a good weekend! :)

Gavin : is there or will there be no demo/trial?

Return to “Instruments”