Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:54 pm The patch 'Probability sines' seems prone to killing the audio in the host - plus loud pop!
works fine here
yes, there is a loud plop
try to deactivate the "Sine LFO" in the MOD section, which triggers Terrain-ALGO
this seems to cure the plopping a little bit

Tried that but still get a click immediately upon playing the first note, then the sound cuts out and it won't play anything until I reload the plugin

Should I get Lion, yes or no? f**k it I'm getting it.

That's the spirit!

Glad I did. (utterly) Phenomenal instrument.

The modulation options, FX, osc options are a . . . well kept secret . . .

And let's keep that a secret.

the preset are terrible !!! :shock: :-o
Am i the only one with this advice ?

hivkorn wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:01 pm the preset are terrible !!! :shock: :-o
Make some better ones :P

Not every synth/sampler plugin has the 100% best presets in the world, but at least you can make your own any time you want.

I am very much liking Ambient Works Spectral vol 2. I started with vol 2, but I intend to get vol 1 also.
I'm learning a lot about Lion from this sound design. Highly recommended.
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

hivkorn wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:01 pm the preset are terrible !!! :shock: :-o
Well I wouldn’t go so far to say terrible, although a couple probably are. But they are very exotic and different. They don’t appear immediately usable, but there will come moments where some of them will be. I guess there were just trying to showcase how different and unique Lion can be.

If you want vanilla there is always the stuff you’ve been using before. Or you can duplicate some of it’s presets as a starting point in Lion. Although, this would be time consuming.

@aMUSEd and @Beachboy: the Probability Sines bug and the AD Tilt issue were the same bug, which is now fixed in a build that I will post on the public beta page tonight. This build also includes a bug fix for PA's licenser code, so I think this beta might finally see release.

:party:

Cool thanks - will test when there

1.1.0 beta 3 is now up: https://www.unfilteredaudio.com/pages/beta
It fixes the AD Envelope Tilt bug. This *should* be the release version, as it fixes a PA licenser bug that was blocking release. Let me know if you find anymore bugs.

Probability Sines still kills the audio on my Mac in all formats. Version from plugin just shows 1.1.1. The size, from Get Info, shows this version being a little bigger than the last Beta. Currently using Live 10.1.6 and OS 10.13.6. Sorry for the bad news
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

Return to “Instruments”