PM me :-)

And another one: LION-99-INTRO-39EV

Sucht999 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:46 pm And another one: LION-99-INTRO-39EV
Taken, thank you.

graspee wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:51 pm
Sucht999 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:46 pm And another one: LION-99-INTRO-39EV
Taken, thank you.
You are welcome

Same here. If anyone is not using their $99 code I would like it...PM.

Thanks in advance!

Well shiet I might as well throw my hat in the ring. Someone PM me if they have a spare code as well, thanks :)

after a while of playing i start to like this one. it still has some pops when using for example the chebychev distortion but regarding the cold digital sound, you can adjust it with the filters. hopefully they continue to develope it! at first i thought the effects are not that great in contrast to valhalla etc. but you can get along.

oh... of course still missing the mseg!!! :borg:

Not sure if this was mentioned already but the manual could use some updating:
There's filler/dummy text in some parts such as "donec facilisis egestas", etc.

No that's for summoning the audio demons.

Worst presets ever designed for a new synth ! Bass #19, #62, #63, #73, #77..my god ! Who made the selection ?

That is subjective of course, but you can always create your own.

Belinski wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:29 pm Worst presets ever designed for a new synth ! Bass #19, #62, #63, #73, #77..my god ! Who made the selection ?
I am not seeing that. All the patches showing on my system are named without sequential numbers. :party:

plexuss wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:24 pm
Belinski wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:29 pm Worst presets ever designed for a new synth ! Bass #19, #62, #63, #73, #77..my god ! Who made the selection ?
I am not seeing that. All the patches showing on my system are named without sequential numbers. :party:
Open the preset tab left right.
Of course it's subjective as someone mentioned, but in principle presets are there to showcase the synth capability to get a quick opinion, and to my opinion most of them don't pay tribute to UA work

i've found that many of the presets don't reveal themselves unless i'm playing much longer sustained notes like pads and then others want real short staccato notes to hear the intention of the sound designer. there's a lot of pure sound design patches which seem obvious by the names of the patches.

The Audilepsy ones do seem to be designed to induce seizures.

"Yo dawg, I heard you liked distortion so I put some distortion on your bitcrushing to distort it some more."

Return to “Instruments”