Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Come on, it's September already :hyper:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

PieBerger wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:33 am
SGTVW wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:29 am No news so far?
Wednesday 4th September.
Which year?

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:11 am
Wednesday 4th September.
Which year?
2019, the year of the mega!
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:39 am
martinjuenke wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:11 am
Wednesday 4th September.
Which year?
2019, the year of the mega!
2019, the year of the deal of your life!

At Least another 2 week delay...

(from the PA group) -- Dirk Ulrich-- "Unfortunately Native Instruments are delaying Unfiltered Audio with finalizing the NKS approval right now. This may or may not be related to the news that NI just had to fire 50%(!) of their German staff last week, we don't know exactly.
Right now it looks like we will have to delay LION for at least 2 more weeks. Sorry guys, I know that the UnFi team has delivered the plugin in a final version, so now we are waiting for NI to do what they have to do."

jimerjamas wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:17 am At Least another 2 week delay...

(from the PA group) -- Dirk Ulrich-- "Unfortunately Native Instruments are delaying Unfiltered Audio with finalizing the NKS approval right now. This may or may not be related to the news that NI just had to fire 50%(!) of their German staff last week, we don't know exactly.
Right now it looks like we will have to delay LION for at least 2 more weeks. Sorry guys, I know that the UnFi team has delivered the plugin in a final version, so now we are waiting for NI to do what they have to do."
f**k it. Release it without NKS support. I mean how many people really use it?!
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:22 am

Not enough apparently, if 50% of their staff have been laid off...
Always Read the Manual!

antic604 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:22 am

Yeah it sucks big time, I have no need for NKS support personally. Maybe its a massive amount of work to release without it and then to do an update with it when they get approved.. I have no idea personally

What a lame excuse by PA... :dog:

By the way: what‘s the current status of PA‘s selling second hand restrictions?
Promised solution obviously delayed...

Can't Unfi just delay the NKS part. I have NKS controllers and I don't really care if it's there to begin with. Can it be added in a future update?

PA is not very good at providing updates.

they keep changing the game

All right, but.. where can we find out more about NI firing staff? I really would like to know more

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:01 am

What a lame excuse by PA... :dog:
Or the most on-point communication from PA in a long time :shrug:

Return to “Instruments”