FYI!! Melda SoundFactory ON SALE til JUNE 30

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSoundFactory MSoundFactory Sound Library

€99 :o

https://www.meldaproduction.com/instruments

Still in Beta of course, but STILL amazing.

EDIT:

This price MAY not last long. Quote from dev (viewtopic.php?f=138&t=524921&p=7394857#p7394857):

"David: Yes, I'm now thinking that it may be a little bit too low, but hey, for a few days perhaps :)"

Sale Price ENDS JUNE 30!

THREAD NOW LOCKED Please use the Melda forums for further comment and queries. Thanks!

viewforum.php?f=138
Last edited by David on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Finally.

I've been trying to get my head around it for the last couple hours.
This thing is already huge, despite having been called "never-ending project".

Looks like the ultimate soundscape machine to me at the moment :L

In case anyone's got no idea what this is, in short it's:

MPowerSynth, MXXX, virtually ALL the individual Melda FX, and huge number of new osc types (WT, PModeling, etc.), and soon to include complex and basic sampling, all rolled into one modular-like, indeed-and-true SUPER synth.

Be sure to check out the Chandlerguitar MSF videos, here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0-BZZz7K8Y

I've also been working up some very-much introductory videos, for Melda beginners, on it:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... QJczjG3beA
Last edited by David on Mon May 13, 2019 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

no thanks

I'm shocked at the price I thought it was going to be priced in the Falcon-Omni range considering their entire lineup of amazing effects is also included. And MDrummer is in it too? This is like the last VSti one would need to buy.

This thing is clearly nuts!

I'm a relatively new customer to Melda but have had my eye on since a synth friend brought this to my attention.

For this price, it already has 865 presets, and there's a handful of presets that have the full player gui/macro controls set up - I need to learn how to create those controls! I had a look but haven't found where they're set up yet.

You can randomise pretty much everything, so you can randomise the Generator matrix, and the FX and make create new patches that way, and the results are impressive and quite musical.

This is definitely something I want to get to know more intimately, and at this price, (€99 is the planned price of the preset player version) is possibly my best synth purchase of the year :phones:

I'd say try the Beta! And make a decision quickly before the price goes up.

So if I buy it now I would get full version later for free?

I'm shocked at the price
I was, too! …tho the full price will apparently, eventually, be €299. And totally worth that, based on my 3 months of messing with it, pre-public beta. I've been bracing myself for something more like MXXX, which is around $1000.

Here's screen grabs of the currently available modules, first the Sources and Per-Voice FX:

…and the FX:

Check out the entries at the bottom of the Building Blocks and Synthesis boxes above:)
Last edited by David on Thu May 09, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

First time I see a software plugin which is still in a testing and development stage to be already on sale :party:

Ranoka wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:22 pm
gui/macro controls set up - I need to learn how to create those controls! I had a look but haven't found where they're set up yet.
I was baffled by the Melda Universe when I first tried this, too, a few months ago before the beta became public. And could find nothing new at all about any of the basics, esp. how to build Macro controls in MSF. Which is exactly why I made those Intro videos linked above. The second one is precisely about how to build with the MPs, Melda-speak for Macros.
Last edited by David on Fri May 10, 2019 1:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Inversion Of Control wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:26 pm So if I buy it now I would get full version later for free?
AFAIK, yes! Can't see the point in selling just the beta:) The dev would get slaughtered!

And as described, it's an "endless" plugin, with free updates for LIFE right in the Features List, here:
https://www.meldaproduction.com/MSoundFactory.

I jumped in the deal and by far is an incredible bargain, I couldn't believe the introductory price, but is true.

This was the super all around modular synth I was looking for together with Icarus. :)

And make sure you check your Melda account if you already own some products, as MSoundFactory is considered as an "upgrade" : I got it for 16€ !!!!!!!
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

So that's the upgrade price they were talking about. Pretty insane :hihi:
I got it for 99€, this thing is amazing. :love:
The amount of tweaking possibilities is seriously, seriously out of this world. Dafuq :o

I just checked my account. I can get this for 47 Euro.

Return to “Instruments”