One Synth Challenge #123: The Qyooo By Full Bucket Music (TheNeverScene Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The qyooo

Congrats on the great tracks everyone! I'll pass on the prize this time (OSC is my only musical outlet lately so I don't know when I'd use them :lol:). And "yes" for the upload/pool

Qyooo was challenging but I've found myself compelled to continue playing with it - feel like there's a lot that can be done with 3 all-pass filters :P. Thanks Full Bucket, bjporter and everyone for a fun and inspiring competition!

Many congrats to the top 5 and also to all the participants :tu:

Congrats to the winners and a big thanks to all of you! :tu:
I am not sure if anyone can understand how exited I am to see (sorry: hear!) so many great tracks been made with my babies... :hail:

Cheers, Björn

Congratz top five :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: and for everyones participants who did music with this great synthesizer :clap: :phones:

You know, Björn, sometimes I wonder if you have any idea how awesome it is what you're doing?!? With every new encounter I have with any of your "babies", I grow prouder and prouder of you and feel awe at the same time. I believe, there are only some small little polishes that would turn your explorations into pieces of a commercial empire in your name, really! But at the same time I do love the little imperfections, too. They provide character and create challenges, which in turn make any instrument created with them a proud achievement, too! 8)
I still would love to do something with your modulAir! If that one did get the final polish...pffff...what a beautiful beast.

Anyway, I am a fan of yours! :hail: :hug:

Congrats to the top 4 and thanks for the votes. I'm truly humbled. And thanks to Björn for a very interesting and unique synth.

Congrats to the top 5, happy enough to be propping you all up!!!!!!!!

Also, great synth, as per usual! Enjoyed "bending" it to my liking.

Cheers all,

dB

Congrats to Björn for his awesome creation and to all of us that enjoyed working with it :)

Well done amazing winners, top 5, and otherwise :)
Cheers Björn for another great synth for us to play with :tu:

Return to “Instruments”