39%
Falcon
24%
Omnisphere
37%

Total votes: 98

RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:25 pm My advice would be to forget about the "one" synth which does it all.
Mine too, that stuff looks mostly great on paper, in reality you will just get frustrated and end up using presets, 3rd party ones mostly too, so instead start with something like Hive, Diva or Spire... I'm sure you will have more productive outcome using Nexus, than anything from that poll.

zerocrossing wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:44 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:27 amBut then again I voted for Jill Stein for President, so what do I know?
I knew there was a reason I hated you.
I also voted for Jill Stein... so you can hate me too

For those who don't know ... Frankenstein was the Cabbage Party's nominee for President of the United States in the 2012 and 2016 elections.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Caveats:
Omnisphere needs Trilian and Keyscape to be even close to being "omni". And Falcon requires iLok.
Zebra at least is the most flexible in personal customization, but it is a synth, and without sample import.
Even though Zebra (2HZ) is my favorite synth, if I could only have one plugin, it would have to be HALion.
Really suggest you demo HALion...

Agree on some advices, Spire, Serum, Hive, Diva would be some candidates. I think my preference there would be to go for Serum or Spire first.

The OP opened this thread and faded away...
All he or she should do is learn to use Alchemy and the Logic FX.
But obviously he lost any interest in this topic.
So: let‘s create another list thread without any relevance for anybody! :tu:

Well, OP created this profile just to make this one thread/post... I would think the guesses of who it really is will start shortly. If it's another WilK personality looking to eventually find and bolster his vapor-abandon-incomplete ventures... He (they) has been quite active lately.

But other suspects haven't really eliminated themselves either. Just another KVR posit without the persona psycho-dramas on its own though.

wrong op :lol:

:scared: Selling promo ware for real bucks? Who honest musician would ever do this? :roll:

martinjuenke wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:33 pm The OP opened this thread and faded away...
All he or she should do is learn to use Alchemy and the Logic FX.
But obviously he lost any interest in this topic.
So: let‘s create another list thread without any relevance for anybody! :tu:
This. Logic offers (nearly) everything and more these synths will give you.
Also sounds as PHat as the others. Just go trough the default Logic instrument presets. Combining Logic stock tools sound better than the others on it´s own (for me).
But one thing is missing. Proper microtuning.
But if you will not find useful sounds within Logic you might fail with these synths as well.
Just in case my vote would go for Omnisphere. But Alchemy is better :)

chk071 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:25 pm My advice would be to forget about the "one" synth which does it all. That never worked for me. Most synths are even one trick ponies, even if they supposedly can do a lot. Very few soft synths with a big sweet spot.
This. 8)

There is no secret to the universe in one synth/sampler plugin

I guess every thread here eventually ends up as a List Your Favorite Synth thread.

SciFiArtMan wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:08 am I guess every thread here eventually ends up as a List Your Favorite Synth thread.
Indeed, but "your favorite FX" is more important for PHatten up the sound :)
I mean Logic comes with the good old CamelPhat v2.0 (now called Phat FX)....combine that with Alchemy. :D

I voted for ZebraHZ because I believe it is a perfect match for the OP. First it is so easy to download and install on more than one machine as it has the friendliest copy protection. Second, the support is second to none. Third, the coming Zebra 3 will be free (correct me if I'm wrong please).

I also believe it is the best for learning from the start. It has a very clear workflow and it can be as simple or as complex as you want, so it is an excellent learning synth that can grow with you over the years.

If I didn't have 30+ synths, I would have definitely considered ZebraHZ. It can be the main synth for the OP while using all the various other/free excellent synths/instruments to fill in.

SciFiArtMan wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:08 am I guess every thread here eventually ends up as a List Your Favorite Synth thread.
Actually, the op has given a pretty limited set of choices via the poll. So, in spite of the extra suggestions, this thread looks like it might actually end up giving him/her what they are after :tu:

Return to “Instruments”