SynthMaster, is it worth it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster One

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:01 pm Hope v.3 to be 4 osc,4 filters and tons of modulations,dream about such powerr :):):)
Yes, each layer will have 4 osc 4 filter.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:40 am
Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:37 pm My guess is September. :o
Unfortunately no. I've been divided between multiple projects so I will only be able to clear my head and start working towards the new architecture/v3.0 in July. I hope I can come up with something ready around the NAMM Show 2020.
Pedal to the metal, dude!!! :hyper: :wheee: :hail:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:41 pm
kv331 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:40 am
Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:37 pm My guess is September. :o
Unfortunately no. I've been divided between multiple projects so I will only be able to clear my head and start working towards the new architecture/v3.0 in July. I hope I can come up with something ready around the NAMM Show 2020.
Pedal to the metal, dude!!! :hyper: :wheee: :hail:
If you been patient and waited till October or so I would have said 2020.

40% off SynthMaster, for 6 more days at VSTBuzz!!!

https://vstbuzz.com/deals/40-off-synthm ... 331-audio/
Windows 10 and too many plugins

kv331 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:45 am
FinishingPlum wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:04 am Oh and I also forgot does anyone know if updates cost extra? Thanks
The update to v3.0 will be $29 but it is gonna be worth every penny I can assure you (The price of SM3 will be $139 when it is released)

Also, at the end of 2019 we're releasing iPad AND iPhone versions of SynthMaster 2.9, and Android in 2020.
Do you have any previews of SM3?
DoomTune.com

is there a later "full" version of Synthmaster One than the demo - 1.2.2 Date: 10/04/2019 please ?

I would like to purchase but I just can't get the demo to load in any of my DAWs - I've tried uninstalling and resinstalling and nothing - just hangs - it is putting me off purchasing.

If I download an older trial version of Synthmaster One from Pluginboutique - dated a year or so back - it works fine - install the latest trial version and doesn't work

the latest trial of Synthmaster 2 works fine

Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:15 pm
WasteLand wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:47 am i bought the upgrade from player via pluginboutique, but that can't be the problem?
Heresy! You buy directly from the dev if you want to support them :smack: :box:
Nah, not when you can upgrade from SM Player for just $19 at PiB. I jumped on that deal a few days and I'm so glad I did! :P

Synthmaster sounds great but I much prefer the workflow of Synthmaster One. Plus SM One sounds excellent! Well worth the price, especially with the current upgrade deals at Plugin Boutique. 8)

Make sure to try out the new Alpha that got released couple days ago, I've found it's improved the performance of the UI in FL a lot (I'm not sure if it's a FL specific fix or not).
I think SynthMaster One is THE best value synth on the market! It's also one of the best CPU wise and sounds great and is really intuitive and easy to program.

KV331 have SM1 listed at $29.99 on their site - they seemed to have dropped their prices after their recent site redesign.
(Note KV331 said below not to buy from here because it's their test site)
http://betas.synthmaster.com/synthmasterone.aspx
Last edited by Ranoka on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Synthmaster is about the best value out there for what you get. Versatile and sounds great!

Ranoka wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 pm Make sure to try out the new Alpha that got released couple days ago, I've found it's improved the performance of the UI in FL a lot (I'm not sure if it's a FL specific fix or not).
I think SynthMaster One is THE best value synth on the market! It's also one of the best CPU wise and sounds great and is really intuitive and easy to program.

KV331 have SM1 listed at $29.99 on their site - they seemed to have dropped their prices after their recent site redesign.
Thanks, Ranoka, I'll have to re-download. And I agree, it's an amazing value for such an excellent synth and the low CPU makes it possible to use countless instances. :tu:

Ranoka wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 pm KV331 have SM1 listed at $29.99 on their site - they seemed to have dropped their prices after their recent site redesign.
Please do not try to purchase from that beta site though, it's our test site.
Works at KV331 Audio

Fantastic thanks for reply Ranoka I'll probablymbiy and hope alpha works aok :)

Weird the older demo works just fine but the newer one from kv331 website doesn't on my system

Buckster wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:02 am Weird the older demo works just fine but the newer one from kv331 website doesn't on my system
What's your DAW? Are you on Windows? Maybe the demo is displaying a popup window.
Works at KV331 Audio

Sektor is on sale. I checked it out, and i like it. It's a cool synth. But I decided that Synthmaster One was overall better for me.

I went to the official site fully prepared to play $25 (sidegrade from Synthmaster 2) and feeling this was good value.

Then the cart hits me with this $9 price tag and I start refreshing the page thinking - something has gone wrong. Did I add a preset pack by accident? Is this the right product? Is it my history/cookies (I don't even understand that stuff)? Am I on the official site?

It was only after I realised there was a sale on. So Kv331, your value is so good that I thought something was WRONG. It's like someone selling you a Porsche for $20. At some point you ask yourself, is this some kind of trick? hahaha.

Anyway, Synthmaster One and 2 are excellent value and sound great. You will not find a better value synth on the market at this current time. Very powerful tools, and happy to have them in my arsenal. These are synths I regularly use and not just part of my collection. I wish I could double click on parameters and type in values, but that's the only criticism I have.

I am looking forwards to Synthmaster 3 very much. Don't suppose you need any beta testers? :-P

Return to “Instruments”