SynthMaster, is it worth it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster One

Freemrshkreli wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:46 pm I really hate to be that guy, but if you're looking for an all-in-one synth, I'd go with Xfer's Serum.
Aside from the fact that it looks gorgeous, has an extremely intuitive interface, and sounds flawless;
there's also a 9.99/Mo Rent-To-Own plan on Splice. Cancel anytime and keep your progress ;)
The 25 best VST/AU plugin synths 2019: all the best soft synths you need in your DAW
https://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/th ... day-621799
#1 SynthMaster
#2 Omnisphere 2
#3 Serum
#4 SynthMaster One
Windows 10 and too many plugins

The only person who can determine if anything is "worth it" is you. If you choose to use it, it will be worth every cent

NeoKortex88 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:51 am https://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/th ... day-621799

there Synthmaster One is at #1. I guess its also price related? I got already Falcon, Avenger, ZebraHz, Diva, Repro, Dune3, Serum etc. so i dont need Synthmaster one i guess?
It has a midi-out function, which would be great fun to drive
sounds from those other nice synths. Just pay for the midi-out,
and you'll get a very nice free synth thrown in free :wink:

For me they're both definitely worth it!

I think SM is worth the money.
Its a good and very versatile synth. There is also Synthmaster One which I prefer.

Wow, thanks everyone. There are way more responses than I expected. I'm definately going to pick it up for sure. And a special tha ks to KV311 for the update costs, I'll certainly be tempted at that price. You the best!

zzz00m wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:04 am
Freemrshkreli wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:46 pm I really hate to be that guy, but if you're looking for an all-in-one synth, I'd go with Xfer's Serum.
Aside from the fact that it looks gorgeous, has an extremely intuitive interface, and sounds flawless;
there's also a 9.99/Mo Rent-To-Own plan on Splice. Cancel anytime and keep your progress ;)
The 25 best VST/AU plugin synths 2019: all the best soft synths you need in your DAW
https://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/th ... day-621799
#1 SynthMaster
#2 Omnisphere 2
#3 Serum
#4 SynthMaster One
I don't know, I think I'd still choose Serum over Synthmaster. I'm just vein that way lol

Best synth ever. IMHO.

Simply amazing. The SFZ synthesis is soooooooooooooo fun.
Organic Calfskin Kit - Free/Donationware Drum VST for Mac and Win

Yeah i think is worth it, since Martin Garrix is using it,,,,

geri998 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:22 am Yeah i think is worth it, since Martin Garrix is using it,,,,
You're probably mocking us, but whatever :hihi:

I don't know if they've been recently using it, but 16 of DJ Mag's top 50 DJs are our licensed users:

DJMag Position Name
1 Martin Garrix
2 Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
4 Armin van Buuren
5 David Guetta
6 Tiesto
7 Don Diablo
14 W&W
23 Ummet Ozcan
28 Headhunterz
30 Bassjackers
33 Timmy Trumpet
38 Danny Avila
40 Calvin Harris
41 Axwell & Ingrosso
43 Nicky Romero
44 Zedd

+ JJ Abrams
+ AR Rahman
+ Hans Zimmer
+ David Guetta
+ Paul van Dyke
+ many others

We've failed a lot regarding our relations with our top users. We should contact those guys and get some endorsements :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:20 pm
geri998 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:22 am Yeah i think is worth it, since Martin Garrix is using it,,,,
You're probably mocking us, but whatever :hihi:

I don't know if they've been recently using it, but 16 of DJ Mag's top 50 DJs are our licensed users:

DJMag Position Name
1 Martin Garrix
2 Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
4 Armin van Buuren
5 David Guetta
6 Tiesto
7 Don Diablo
14 W&W
23 Ummet Ozcan
28 Headhunterz
30 Bassjackers
33 Timmy Trumpet
38 Danny Avila
40 Calvin Harris
41 Axwell & Ingrosso
43 Nicky Romero
44 Zedd

+ JJ Abrams
+ AR Rahman
+ Hans Zimmer
+ David Guetta
+ Paul van Dyke
+ many others

We've failed a lot regarding our relations with our top users. We should contact those guys and get some endorsements :)
Ignore the trolls Bulent. This was one of my first purchased synths and I still use it regularly.

Looking forward to S3 though I probably can't afford the upgrade right now as funds are ridiculously tight.

i might be wary of sharing such info without the customers permission?

My guess
Synthmaster 3 this summer but more likely to be released in Sept.
Looking forward to V3.

wagtunes wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:42 pm
Looking forward to S3 though I probably can't afford the upgrade right now as funds are ridiculously tight.
That would be really tight if $30 keeps you from upgrading to v3.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”