SynthMaster One v1.3 Alpha - Cloud Based Preset Sharing, New White Skin, better Microtuning/Scales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi guys,

Which the v1.3 update, I wanna address some issues regarding Native Instruments NKS compatibility: Right now our tags are not compatible with the standard. So, I'm changing our instrument categoryies from a listview to a treeview so that we can have 2 levels of types/subtypes. But this requires us to map current categories to NKS types/subtypes/modes.

I have the following mapping in mind. If you think it's wrong please let me know asap, as we will edit all of our factory presets before our v1.3 release (mid-August)
NKS Mapping.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I can't log in on the beta page... it always reloads the login page, when i try to log in with my email adress and my SM One serial.

chk071 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:28 am I can't log in on the beta page... it always reloads the login page, when i try to log in with my email adress and my SM One serial.
I get this too. Using the SM one serial just loops to the same login page.

chk071 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:28 am I can't log in on the beta page... it always reloads the login page, when i try to log in with my email adress and my SM One serial.
Could you PM me your email address associated with your account?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Done.

Changing presets on the fly sometimes crashes Reaper. Odd behavior. When I try to reproduce it (doing exactly the same thing) it works without a glitch. Doesn't happen too often, but a nuisance nevertheless. This happens with SM Player and SM One - Windows 10, latest Reaper update.

And one other thing: SM One doesn't pass audio on a track. Let's say I bounce a midi track to audio (apply fx to audio -- a feature in Reaper) then that audio should play, regardless if you have a vst instrument loaded on that track. This may be SM One specific, can't remember if this ever happened with Player. I need to run some more tests.

Wanna ask something mr BB - is it possible in some of next updates of SM1 or maybe in SM3 to be implemented some recordings of fx settings,i mean let's say you wonder what delay to use and have R1,R2,R3,R4 records on right site of the fx window to save them and to try different settings on same patch,it will be nice also is it possible to choose only part of LFO progress with some kind of grid maybe in SM3 again,just asking :)

Hi Bülent. May I have one request (future vision)? Is there any chance to enlarge envelopes and make it drawable (like those in Serum)? I also think that there is not necessary to see all four envelopes at once but it's still OK to switch between them. So AMP envelopes should be on left side and MOD can be on the right side.

Talking about the envelopes, i think the stages could be a bit longer. I have to max out the decay time to make my beloved automated cutoff sweeps :), and, i feel like the release time could be longer as well, for pads and stuff like that.

Return to “Instruments”