SynthMaster One v1.3 Alpha - Cloud Based Preset Sharing, New White Skin, better Microtuning/Scales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

I'm getting a generic 404 error on the page too after entering my details. I cross-graded back in March 2017

Ranoka wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:15 pm I'm getting a generic 404 error on the page too after entering my details. I cross-graded back in March 2017
Could you PM me your email/serial number so I can test the website?

Thanks!

BB
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

zvenx wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:11 pm Hi, on Mac,
the new skin at 120
shows Synth where it suppose to say Browse and vice versa, and when you do click there it shows no presets.
rsp
Oops! Looks like the button is reversed. My bad. Thanks for reporting this bug.
Regarding the presets, it shows in 100% but not in other sizes. @Bulent - Could you please take a look at this.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

the new skin at 120
shows Synth where it suppose to say Browse and vice versa, and when you do click there it shows no presets.
rsp
That said, I dont' normally like light/white skins but I am quite enjoying this one.
Good job Satya.
rsp
sound sculptist

Ranoka wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:15 pm I'm getting a generic 404 error on the page too after entering my details. I cross-graded back in March 2017
Just fixed the website error.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

zvenx wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:27 pm
the new skin at 120
rsp
That said, I dont' normally like light/white skins but I am quite enjoying this one.
Good job Satya.
rsp
I know it's an awesome skin so resistance is futile... :lol:
Thanks. I am glad u like it :hug:
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I just installed the Alpha - and I have to confirm that the SynthMaster One Alpha is running a lot smoother for me than the previous version!
As a test I loaded up 10 instances of SM1 with random patches and left all of the GUI windows open. I hooked them up to a Layer and locked my midi controller to it so I could play notes while inspecting the GUI.

I'm now able to play notes on all 10 instances at the same time with the GUIs open and move them around with my mouse without any discernible lag! Before I would've had to close all but 1 gui, so there's been a huge improvement.

With all the 10 instances running the CPU monitor in FL says 10% while holding one key, and goes to around 11 -12% when holding 3 keys (this is all of the 10 instances playing together).
Mashing all the keys on my 25 key midi controller as fast as I can takes the cpu up to 30% without any hiccups in the sound :D

I also did a test with some random midi on the Layer, and played the midi loop with all 10 SM1 GUIs open, and tried editing the midi while the timeline is playing - this is the sort of thing that really makes plugins fall over (like the iZotope plugins Iris2 and Breaktweaker).
I can add and remove midi notes without any lag, which means as far as I'm concerned the laggy UI issue with SM1 and FL is fixed! The animations are still playing in the GUIs - other similar synths struggle with that.

This is a very optimised synth! Thanks for the hard work you've put in to fix these issues :)

For reference, I'm on FL Studio 20.5 64bit Win 10, with 2nd Gen i7 2600k, 8GB RAM and a GTX 1080 graphics card and 1440p monitor.

kv331 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:48 pm
Angle Loss wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:37 pm I've been happily using SM and SM One and I tried to grab the Alpha (I have the Everything bundle), but the website doesn't recognize my email address, even though I have the email with the bundle serial from kv331 to my email address.

What do I need to do to fix this?

thanks!
Maybe you purchased recently. Hold on, let me restore the database for that site from the live one.

EDIT: Please try again, it should work now.
Thank you, it is working now!

I would like to say a big "Thank you"! This alpha version is way more stable than the release version thus far. I am now able to open my old documents from April and May, with multiple instances of SM1, without SM1 crashing.

Can you add version dates to the files?
Makes it easier to keep track.

got a 404 error when I tried to download the SM One alpha for Win file, but after the 5th try it worked.

the new skin at 120
rsp
Also making Osc and filter name panel greyish is quite an odd design choice, because it basicly hides in the background along with the cog wheel for sub osc settings. At first look i thought its unfinished.

Id suggest to use same color as modulators section has, would look much more even and balanced and then the cog wheel also wouldnt hide itself in already a panel that blends too much with the background.

Satya, why you dont make similar skines like Serenity/Glacier white for this synth? their colors, spacing, contrasts are very well done, really looks like a pro job. :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hive2 is nice,but i like Synthmaster One sound more - especially some cool functions like lfo via adsr or attack on lfo gives amazing results and generally is example of how modern hybrid digital/analog synth must sounds.
Will try this week to upload some demo of upcoming stuff ,where to show how high and pro level can be achieved with it.
The only thing i don't like is the price,so ridiculously humble i literally wanna buy it again :)
Don't hesitate and buy it,there will be serious amount of pro presets from me for it soon.
Cheers :)

Jumped on the xgrade train yesterday.
The only GUI I like is the ipad pro version. Sorry Satyatunes.
-Removal of modulation with right click doesn´t work-
Turning knobs is not smooth.
Bass presets are very good though.
In ipad pro version there is no way to reach the vibrato LFO???
The average bored guy

kv331 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:01 pm 2. Added cross platform cloud based syncronization of user presets
3. Added cross platform cloud based online presets library for users to share their presets publicly
Thanks a lot for this!!!
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

Return to “Instruments”