SynthMaster One v1.3 Alpha - Cloud Based Preset Sharing, New White Skin, better Microtuning/Scales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Teksonik wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:36 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:51 am Bulent,

regarding the GUI lag in FL Studio, what i noticed the lag is presented only when there is key input coming from Synthmaster, if there is no midi data in piano roll there is no lag and the synthmaster can be opened. Automation doesnt affect this, only key inputs.
I notice here the FL Studio lag only occurs when SM One's GUI is open.
Guys, I am glad to announce that FINALLY this lagging issue if fixed, it's been one of the long standing major issues for us:

https://youtu.be/5BRXakSs9s0
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Cool, that's great news ! :tu:

I assume it's not out yet ? The version I just downloaded shows April 10 2019. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Perfect, looking forward to it being released!

Teksonik wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:57 am Cool, that's great news ! :tu:

I assume it's not out yet ? The version I just downloaded shows April 10 2019. :)
No not out yet. Beta in 2 weeks
Works at KV331 Audio

Amazing news!

Looks like VSTGUI 3.6 had some drawing issues. I don't know if they're addressed in later versions, but since I'm stuck to 3.6 right now I fixed them manualy :)
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:48 am Looks like VSTGUI 3.6 had some drawing issues. I don't know if they're addressed in later versions, but since I'm stuck to 3.6 right now I fixed them manualy :)
Is that the App you are using for Synthmasters gui?

Howgs wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:33 pm - More precise control over knobs and sliders. I think sliders in particular could use less sensitive mouse control.
this is already possible. after you click on the control move away from it and then move the mouse up/down to change it's value with a more precise control.
Works at KV331 Audio

Elektronisch wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 am Is that the App you are using for Synthmasters gui?
Yes, that's Steinberg's SDK for developing cross platform GUI
Works at KV331 Audio

Guys, I am very glad to announce SynthMaster One v1.3 Alpha release. I'm calling it Alpha because in the coming weeks I'll continue adding some more features before freezing the features. We still need some work on the preset browser area.

This release has a very important fix for Windows users: the UI lagging/performance issue is finally fixed!

Aside from this important fix we have new featues:

v1.2.3 (1.3 Alpha)
1. Added new White skin, designed by Satyatunes
2. Added cross platform cloud based syncronization of user presets
3. Added cross platform cloud based online presets library for users to share their presets publicly

I believe that the cloud based features will be a big plus for our existing and prospect users.

We're also finally rebuilding our web site. To download the latest Alpha version, please head over to our new web site at: http://betas.synthmaster.com/user_area.aspx

Cheers
Works at KV331 Audio

Ranoka wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:23 am The CPU use is also really low, having all those instances open at the same makes FL's UI laggy, but it's fine if one is open.
Please head over to http://betas.synthmaster.com/user_area.aspx and download SynthMaster One v1.3 Alpha. We fixed the poor UI performance issue on Windows!
Works at KV331 Audio

Website looks great! 👍

I've been happily using SM and SM One and I tried to grab the Alpha (I have the Everything bundle), but the website doesn't recognize my email address, even though I have the email with the bundle serial from kv331 to my email address.

What do I need to do to fix this?

thanks!

Angle Loss wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:37 pm I've been happily using SM and SM One and I tried to grab the Alpha (I have the Everything bundle), but the website doesn't recognize my email address, even though I have the email with the bundle serial from kv331 to my email address.

What do I need to do to fix this?

thanks!
Maybe you purchased recently. Hold on, let me restore the database for that site from the live one.

EDIT: Please try again, it should work now.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi, on Mac,
the new skin at 120
shows Synth where it suppose to say Browse and vice versa, and when you do click there it shows no presets.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by zvenx on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”