SynthMaster One v1.3 Alpha - Cloud Based Preset Sharing, New White Skin, better Microtuning/Scales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Hi guys,

We finally released the beta version of SynthMaster One v1.2. Registered users can download the beta from our beta server

Here's a quick overview video I prepared to show off the new features:

https://youtu.be/qeCHbiXzGlU

and here's a list of new features:

1. Added 2 new skins: iPad Skin and iPad Pro Skin
2. Updated the default SatyaTunes Blue skin
3. Added resize skin functionality for skins with multiple sizes
4. Added 200 new factory presets by Mirko Ruta, Electronisounds and Fragment Audio/Venus Theory
5. Preset browser filters are now single select, with the first default option "(All)" added
6. Added "Clear search criterias" button to the browser page
7. Added visual feedback for modulation sources and target
8. Added module locking feature
9. Improved workflow for favourite presets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kv331 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Thanks Bulent.
A higher resolution video would have been nice.

Also when I click on your link I don't get them,
but I do here:

http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx

rsp
sound sculptist

I can't download the beta and get the error message: "Invalid serial number entered. Please double check the values". Version 1.1.6 does not cause any problems.

maximoog wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:12 am I can't download the beta and get the error message: "Invalid serial number entered. Please double check the values". Version 1.1.6 does not cause any problems.
Time to syncronize the database. Did you purchase it recently ?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

In end of october last year.

Fantastic update Bulent!

Just 5 things to note:

1. Synthmater still makes FL Studio GUI to lag as hell :(
2. When selecting unison number higher then 9 LED doesnt show second number
3. Browser numerical sorting doesnt recognise numbers after 9. For example it goes like this: 1, 10, 2, 3....
4. Second number/symbol in LFO rate isnt shown

And couple of aesthetics:

5. In new Satyatunes skin in browser the font seems a little bit bigger (bold) then it should
6. In Ipad skin modulation indicator leds could be same color as in satyatunes, because they are now a bit not noticable.

Finally. This has been teased for months and months.

I just downloaded from your Beta Server and it's still version 1.1.6 Did I miss something ? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

zvenx wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:51 pm Thanks Bulent.
A higher resolution video would have been nice.

Also when I click on your link I don't get them,
but I do here:

http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx

rsp
This one worked for me, the one he linked in the OP didn't lead me to 1.2, only 1.16 as it did you.
rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks. Downloading now. (didn't see your earlier post) :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks for this nice Update. It works great here.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

excellent, loving your work

maximoog wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:12 am I can't download the beta and get the error message: "Invalid serial number entered. Please double check the values". Version 1.1.6 does not cause any problems.
Im getting the same error when I try to download:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DoomTune.com

I know this is a beta, but I had similar experiences with all Synthmaster products. Earlier versions of SM One and Synthmaster itself. Bug after bug. Bugfest synth(s). I bought my SM One like 2 years ago. I love the sound of it, but I have not used it any of my songs, because of the bugs. It's not stable enough to use.

I gave a ride to this beta, and once again I remember why I don't use Synthmaster products.

Graphical glitches, crackling audio, crashing, laggy and so on. In this pic, almost all the keyboards are missing. Volume knob is missing, can't access on mod and engine options and whatever. It's not related to new skin, happened old versions too. You can "fix" this by closing gui on X and re-open it, but just wait minute or two, and they are back.

All the patches are f*cking too loud. Meters are hot red. Init patch, hit note on keyboard. the volume is so loud and meters are screaming on hot red. What is the point of everything be so f*cking loud? Impress users with loud sound?

Now happened weirdest thing ever. I am writing this message, Synthmaster was open and idling peacefully on the background, but somehow it start to play notes itself, lol wtf. It started to generated notes, from where? First one note came in, then second, and then third and now they are on hold, playig endless :lol:

Yeah, going to uninstall this crashmaster. It's shame, because I like the sound of this.

keel wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:07 pm I know this is a beta, but I had similar experiences with all Synthmaster products. Earlier versions of SM One and Synthmaster itself. Bug after bug. Bugfest synth(s). I bought my SM One like 2 years ago. I love the sound of it, but I have not used it any of my songs, because of the bugs. It's not stable enough to use.

I gave a ride to this beta, and once again I remember why I don't use Synthmaster products.

Graphical glitches, crackling audio, crashing, laggy and so on. In this pic, almost all the keyboards are missing. Volume knob is missing, can't access on mod and engine options and whatever. It's not related to new skin, happened old versions too. You can "fix" this by closing gui on X and re-open it, but just wait minute or two, and they are back.

All the patches are f*cking too loud. Meters are hot red. Init patch, hit note on keyboard. the volume is so loud and meters are screaming on hot red. What is the point of everything be so f*cking loud? Impress users with loud sound?

Now happened weirdest thing ever. I am writing this message, Synthmaster was open and idling peacefully on the background, but somehow it start to play notes itself, lol wtf. It started to generated notes, from where? First one note came in, then second, and then third and now they are on hold, playig endless :lol:

Yeah, going to uninstall this crashmaster. It's shame, because I like the sound of this.

Just because you are not able to configure your system correctly everything is bad. Why are you writing such a shit?
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Return to “Instruments”