56%
No
22%
Don't Care
22%

Total votes: 219

RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:49 pmNot that i don't appreciate a good GUI. But, there's so few of them in the VST world. Making good GUI's is a art in itself. And not many master it. It's all better than those Linux shit GUI's though.
Maybe someone should start a thread:

'What's your favourite synth GUI?' *hint*

or:

Are there any good synth GUI's?

or:

Why aren't there any good synth GUI's anywhere in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE?!?!

I'm sure it will attract much civilised discussion. :hihi:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Has it been released?

June.

Is it Reaktor based?

I'm sorry...

MFXxx wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:42 pm Has it been released?
It could be released early. Best to check back here and ask regularly.
chk071 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:45 pm Is it Reaktor based?
Great question! chk071 could you please start a thread on this?
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:44 pmJune.
Thanks

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:21 pm For me blocks looks like a toy, a random design mess.
I guess then for me, the Massive X graphics look like a monochromatic toy.

i hate it.

it looks like teenage engineering made it....which already looks like they (for some unknown reason) are copying the casiotone mt-40.

i have a strong aversion to that whole aesthetic. i think it looks cheap and toy-like.

with that said...i dont really care a whole lot about the gui as long as its functional.
ImageImageImage

I can't speak to the layout w/out trying it, but I genuinely don't understand why they don't use better contrast, or maybe my eyes are uniquely sensitive to it.

Oof, that'd be way too glaring then in the white parts, IMHO.

Yeah that doesn't work for me either.

I think it varies greatly by monitor brightness so an adjustable option would be nice...

i think it looks absolutely dope. i would want to put my hands all over it, but there should be a darker version and it does scream reaktor ensemble in appearance.

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:49 pm Oof, that'd be way too glaring then in the white parts, IMHO.
Yup!

Wut tha ... that routing section is ill! I just went to a look at it for the first time. That will be worth the price of admission IMO. Now I'm kind of interested. would HATE to take on that software manager tho. It'd be torn.

Return to “Instruments”