One Synth Challenge #121: Any One Synth (Rellik Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like you pointed out at the end, score is a heuristic. Comments are your chance to indicate reasoning for your rating. I would definitely expect comments from ratings < 3 because its discouraging to the artist. You can try to guess intent but you can also just pose a question, engage in a back and forth, there's nothing wrong with that.
Use the fact we are a community of thoughtful and invested artists. I expect us to contribute to each others growth, so please share your thoughts in threads or comment on the track etc. Otherwise why are we here?

Congratulations to all the winners! There are very skilled and talented people here.

I voted in time but forgot to post here

Now that the dust has finally settled, I can finally say congrats to the winners! Zing! You all more than deserved where you landed.

This whole superiority complex of musical taste, voting stipulations, art vs fart...... is stupid. I, for one, say ditch the score sheet...it only leads to ridiculously induced animosity towards someone who is INTO THE EXACT SAME THING WE ALL ARE.....creating something listenable with our hands tied behind our backs.

"My carefully crafted detuned orchestral bells far surpass your carefully crafted detuned saws and wubs"......yeah, leave that garbage to politics. We all have our tastes and moods, and they both change like the phases of the moon.

That said, here's a clip from my early Serum track (that I canned) that no one outside of here will ever hear. One thing that happened for me last month was the discovery of physical modeling and jamming some noise into a comb filter. That would have never happened if it wasn't for some great discussion on how to get there and posting examples of said results. "Any synth" is a special treat in the OSC.

https://soundcloud.com/the-never-scene/unserum/s-vya6q
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

I will pass prize onto next person, cheers

Right,

I'll pick: JRR Shop : UVI: Digital Synsations (vintage 90's synth sample library and player)

Next!
:band2:
Sound designer, composer, writer, FM8-galore, Win/SSD/i7/32GB, Cubase10Pro

Rellik, you're still killing it! Good job friend! :D
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Let me make this complicated. If no one takes it, I'll take synthmaster one. If 5th place wants it they can have it and if not I'll take it. I'll pass on the other prizes if I can't have synthmaster. Haha thanks.

loris16148 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:35 am Let me make this complicated. If no one takes it, I'll take synthmaster one. If 5th place wants it they can have it and if not I'll take it. I'll pass on the other prizes if I can't have synthmaster. Haha thanks.
I'm 5th, but I already passed on my prize - so I'm out either way. :D
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Return to “Instruments”