Omnisphere 2.6 announced at NAMM [RELEASED 27-03-19]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Omnisphere 1 Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

I wish the arpeggiator had multiple selectable patterns. This should be the case for all arps I think. An automatable control that switches between a bunch of pattern so that you can change the pattern in a track via automation. At least Omni now has an export so you can send it to your midi track, but still would be nice to be able to change an arp pattern in real time.

That would be sooo great!! :clap:

Or at least change the number of steps via midi (grid 1-2-4-8-12...), same with 1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4 and so on...... hope its implemented

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:40 pm I wish the arpeggiator had multiple selectable patterns.
Omnisphere 2.7

Does Omnisphere ever go on sale?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

no, only on 3rd party shops like time & space etc.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

telecode wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:21 pm Does Omnisphere ever go on sale?
If you're in the US, many Guitar Center and Musician's Friend coupons apply to Spectrasonics plugins. I got Omni and Keyscape at different times using 20% off coupons. Closest thing to a sale I've ever seen on them.

I was testing Omnisphere 2 at a friends place for hours and I instantly fell in love with it.
The Library is huge and the soundquality is just mindblowing.
...if it didn't cost 499€ I would buy it for sure.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:40 pm I wish the arpeggiator had multiple selectable patterns. This should be the case for all arps I think. An automatable control that switches between a bunch of pattern so that you can change the pattern in a track via automation. At least Omni now has an export so you can send it to your midi track, but still would be nice to be able to change an arp pattern in real time.
That would be cool. :)

For now, can you have a different arp pattern in each of the 4 layers maybe, and then switch between those?

Forgot to mention, I just started using Omnisphere so I am not even sure if that is possible. 8)

When is this coming out?

Examigan - only 1 arp per patch not layer, I don't think that's changing in 2.6. You'd need to build a multi for more than 1 arp.

aMUSEd - they said March for release.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Nm
Last edited by samsam on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Is it out yet? :hyper:

They did say march bu I haven't checked my omni yet. Want it NOW!!!

Return to “Instruments”