Using Custom ARPs in Dune 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:48 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:46 pm
For that matter (and I'm not saying I do this <most people say my sound sets are crap anyway>) what's to stop anybody from taking a factory patch, tweak it, and then sell it as their own? I'm not saying it's done nor do I have any proof that it is, but since the presets aren't copy protected, there's nothing to stop someone from doing just that.
there was a guy here a few years back who got caught doing that!
not even tweaking, just renaming patches, then releasing it as his own work.
theres fucknuts in all walks of life.
Well nobody can accuse me of that because my presets suck. :lol:

wagtunes wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:52 pm Most likely the MIDI is embedded in the patch but they didn't include the actual file for users to use. Kind of puzzled by this but oh well.
Same is true with some of the wavetables in the patches which are not included in the drop-down menu.
All of my own DUNE 3 factory presets (those with "IW" at the end of the name) do include custom wavetables and/or single cycles taht are saved with the patch files. I also got them saved as both *.WT and WAV files.

If you use one of the wavetables from the drop-down menu in a patch without editing it and tehn save the patch teh wavetable will not be saved with the patch.
If you edit a wavetable, create one from scratch or import one from a WAV file (in the wavetable editor) the wavetable should to be saved with the patch file.

Wavetables that are saved within a patch in the wavetable drop-down list are listed at the end of the list, seperated from teh others by a horizontal line.

Wavetables that get imported from WAV files then as the wavetable name do show the name of the WAV file in the main GUI.

If you want to use wavetables included in patches with your own patches you could export them as a *.WT or WAV file in the wavetable editor. The WAV wavetable files have a format like Serum and could be used in other synths like e.g. Icarus, Serum, Avenger, Falcon and others.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

i can't find your brass presets, did i dream about them ?

I think it can be done with any DAW. Just like in FL Studio, where you go to Piano Roll - doing a melody and Export it like .MIDI file, then just add it to Dune MIDI folder,and Load MIDI, thats all :) But the main qestion - if it need to have it in Dune if Dune have'nt enough of Sequencer possibility?
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

My favorite AR preset in Dune 3 is AR Adrenaline KS I would LOVE to know what the chords are

Cm Ab Eb Ab Bb Cm Bb Ab

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
For those who want the notes off the preset " Adrenaline KS" I figured out the notes

Link to .MIDI

https://musescore.com/user/32731108/scores/6206644 (https://musescore.com/user/32731108/scores/6206644)

Return to “Instruments”