Pigments vs Serum

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

off ya go.... :lol:

:dog:

vs Rapid vs Hive vs Massive vs etc. :lol:
Grabs popcorn. :party:

Pigments actually seems to offer more on an all around synth basis but there's just nothing new here in the grand scheme of things.

Does it sound good? Sure. If I had no synths at all would I get it? Sure. If I did get it anyway, would I use it? Probably. Do I need it with all that I already have?

The answer to that is obvious.

Yep, the day is coming when I will never buy another synth again. This year I only bought 2 (Biotek 2 and Dune 3).

vs onepingonly
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

vs this plugin

vs yo mama

wagtunes wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:27 pm Pigments actually seems to offer more on an all around synth basis but there's just nothing new here in the grand scheme of things.

Does it sound good? Sure. If I had no synths at all would I get it? Sure. If I did get it anyway, would I use it? Probably. Do I need it with all that I already have?

The answer to that is obvious.

Yep, the day is coming when I will never buy another synth again. This year I only bought 2 (Biotek 2 and Dune 3).
I think if the V6 owner deal is good enough I will get that rather than the Dune 3 upgrade (I have Dune 2) as it seems to offer a slightly different take on wavetable and a GUI I far prefer to Dune 3 (drag and drop and animated modulation, sequencer page etc)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

All the synths in the world vs KVR

How weird the OP did not start a Pigments vs Dune 3 thread :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

why am i so stupid even to open a thread like this! How could i expect to read something substantial ... off i go! :dog:
"It dreamed itself along"

All these different Pigment threads are as redundant as Pigment itself :roll:

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:59 pm All these different Pigment threads are as redundant as Pigment itself :roll:
don't be scared, just ignore it.
like i do.
you never see me post in these threads.

Portrait vs Landscape tbfh

tehlord wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:07 pm Portrait vs Landscape tbfh
Panorama, DUH!!

Return to “Instruments”