Arturia 11 December - Pigments Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

DavidCarlyon wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:24 pm I have been using falcon and the like for ages but I have to admit, I’m really enjoying synths like ana2 now - lots of filters, great fx selection and a ton of waveforms/tables, great mod options but not such a beast that it takes ages to set up.
If that's your sweet spot, I think you'll love the new synth :wink:
Fernando (FMR)

Me too! Don’t get me wrong, I still love the mega beasts, but I just find for writing it’s aweome having synths that are really quite powerful but modern in design and quick in use.
Can’t wait to find out.

Arturia has me excited, while others have been somewhat dissappointing recently.
<List your stupid gear here>

How is this going to work for v-collection users? Do we get an upgrade option to include the new synth or do we have to decide whether to buy it seperately and sell it again when time to upgrade to V7 or?

sureno wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:54 am How is this going to work for v-collection users? Do we get an upgrade option to include the new synth or do we have to decide whether to buy it seperately and sell it again when time to upgrade to V7 or?
From what I understand has been said already, I don't think this will have anything to do with the V collection at all. The V stands for Vintage, this feels like an All New Synth.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 am
sureno wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:54 am How is this going to work for v-collection users? Do we get an upgrade option to include the new synth or do we have to decide whether to buy it seperately and sell it again when time to upgrade to V7 or?
From what I understand has been said already, I don't think this will have anything to do with the V collection at all. The V stands for Vintage, this feels like an All New Synth.
ah cool, hope thats the case

Doesn't Collection V6 offer enough already? The Synclavier V was an immense boost to the value of Collection V5 and the V2 update made it even better.

Only thing they might want to consider for a Collection V7 is a Prophet VS V4 overhaul and add some .syx read/write capabilities to a Matrix 12 V3. They will also want to refine the electric pianos, but they hit a home run the first time with the Clavinet V.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 amThe V stands for Vintage, this feels like an All New Synth.
I always assumed it stands for Virtual...

Urs wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:27 pm Hehehe, I stand corrected. It's got S&H *and* SEM filters :-)
At least it wasn't S&M.....

Softwareversion of Origin.

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:10 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 amThe V stands for Vintage, this feels like an All New Synth.
I always assumed it stands for Virtual...
It does.

noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 am .... The V stands for Vintage, ....
I thought the V was for Virtual.

Could equally stand for both, I guess - the VV collection. :D

maximoog wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:39 pm Softwareversion of Origin.
I would like that too. But I doubt that's what it is.

Stand corrected on the V thing - just co-incidence that they are all vintage up til now I guess?
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Any virtual becomes vintage within two years...

:)

Return to “Instruments”