GRANULIZER 2 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Granulizer 2

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:32 pm OK this is quite the awesome granular tool; I'm in 100 percent. However, part 1 of authorization requires an internet connection and I'm offline. Can I bypass part 1 and just paste the key in part 2? Thanks-
Jonathan, you need to copy your Machine ID (located at the bottom of the auth screen of the plugin) when you get a connection, log in to your profile page and just use it, to generate your activation key.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

sureno wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:03 pm A beautifully crafted and sounding plug in. well done guys
Thank you, really glad you're enjoying it :)

c_voltage wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:33 pm Hi Inertia, tried demo just now, strange behavior (plugin install\scan and run ok, with already loaded wav) but at press note here occurs clipping by level, without produce any sound, and attempts do drop overload do not helps (constant clipping after pressing the first note).
Maybe require some new cpu's ? (some avx instructions i mean), just i has an old core quad.
Win7 64bit, Studio One 3
Thank you for your input, we will give Studio One a further look and get back to you.

29a wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:18 pm Working fine on linux on airwave ;) none bugs found at renoise after 2hours of play, Im waiting for native version!
Awesome, we'll have news regarding Linux soon hopefully!

Neon Breath wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:23 pm
pekbro wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:03 pm This really needs a sub oscillator or something imho. Great effort though and nice intro pricing.
That's one of the weirdest request I've seen for a granular synth. Just drag your own sample full of sub and bass and you'll have it.
Strangely both points of view are legit. As Neon Breath says, everything starts with a sample. A sample like that would do wonders regarding low end, especially combined with a tuning of parameters that combs.. On the other hand we can understand the desire to have a granular oscillator dedicated to its role, and more options to add low end, be more deterministic etc.. and what about a filter section, or modulation right? These are concepts that we have in mind. There will be many updates and upgrades to make this instrument the best that it can be in its field, adding features that not only us find necessary or creative, but also features that our user base requests, while at the same time maintaining simplicity and flexibility.
Cheers! And as always thanks for the feedback!

Looks great
and now available for Windows 10
and 50% off
€ 80 -50% =€ 40
$46 plus $2? exchange fees.
Let me check it out!

Inertia Sound Systems
https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/

Edit: corrected the price

Thanks for your help! But I can't authorize it. I entered the machine ID, got the activation key, but nothing. So its ok if I'm offline?

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:19 am Thanks for your help! But I can't authorize it. I entered the machine ID, got the activation key, but nothing. So its ok if I'm offline?
Jonathan, please PM me your username (the one you have on inertiasoundsystems) or email so we can assist you further :)

Caine123 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:26 pm first, congratulations!

second a VERY short play.

- a first bummer, i cannot drag and drop samples via Studio One, didnt test other DAWs
https://i.imgur.com/ZMx2YHj.gifv

- is there no visual feedback? no position? this is what i love about granular synths, a big bummer if not :/

ok i have to go for now
Hello again,
It seems that Studio One's sample library is a package, meaning that there is no access to the individual sample audio with 3rd party plugins. Perhaps you should contact Presonus about that. Are these samples dropable to other 3rd party plugins that you use?
Please let us know if we are missing anything, so that we can resolve this!
Best.

c_voltage wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:33 pm Hi Inertia, tried demo just now, strange behavior (plugin install\scan and run ok, with already loaded wav) but at press note here occurs clipping by level, without produce any sound, and attempts do drop overload do not helps (constant clipping after pressing the first note).
Maybe require some new cpu's ? (some avx instructions i mean), just i has an old core quad.
Win7 64bit, Studio One 3
Hello c_voltage,
Can you share a bit more info? i.e what CPU, buffer size, and sample rate are you using?

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:25 pm
Win7 64bit, Studio One 3
Hello c_voltage,
Can you share a bit more info? i.e what CPU, buffer size, and sample rate are you using?
Yes ofcourse: CPU intel Q9505, soundcard buffer size 512 samples, sample rate 44100
(As well - i check both versions, vst2 and vst3 - the same behavior for me.)

I (finally!) had the some time to experiment with this new big v2 update.

Wow, I have to say Granulizer is even more great and geared up now with its new features (that new Hive effect :eek: ) for soundscapes, drones and other atmospheric sounds... I can't believe there's no words yet in this thread about how great is sounds and how unique this granular synth is.

Anyhow, just wanted to say good work ISS for this cool monster update :tu:

Happy granulation!

Thanks to the person or people of Inertia Sound Systems for giving me very prompt help with my registration mistake. I give you guys a solid A for your attention but also for your product...a granular instrument that has a wide palette but is also quite easy to access. A real keeper. Good day-

Neon Breath wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:51 pm Wow, I have to say Granulizer is even more great and geared up now with its new features (that new Hive effect :eek: ) for soundscapes, drones and other atmospheric sounds...
Damn, sounds good

How many presets does it come with now?

Return to “Instruments”