GRANULIZER 2 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Granulizer 2

collider wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:32 am Awesome plug-in! Going to grab it really soon.
Awesome! We have it on sale until July 8 !!
:)

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:02 pm
collider wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:32 am Awesome plug-in! Going to grab it really soon.
Thanks for the hint!

Would be awesome to have a Jitter parameter, somewhere in the beautiful GUI :-)

collider wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:01 pm
InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:02 pm
Thanks for the hint!

Would be awesome to have a Jitter parameter, somewhere in the beautiful GUI :-)
Hello collider
You can try the "MAGIC" knob. It is interesting to turn it up a bit an a small selected area too!
Cheers! :)

Bought it a few hours ago.

:?:

What happens if I do a clean install on my macbook, regarding the registration process? Will the device ID still be recognized, like with the iLok stuff?

The sample root note is set to C3 in Granulizer 2, am I right?

collider wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 pm Bought it a few hours ago.

What happens if I do a clean install on my macbook, regarding the registration process? Will the device ID still be recognized, like with the iLok stuff?

The sample root note is set to C3 in Granulizer 2, am I right?
Yes the device id is hardware based and will remain the same. If for any reason though you have any kind of trouble please contact our support.
Yes C3

best!

Thanks a lot!

Granulizer 2 & Instinct Black Friday Offer!
blackFriday_2019_banner_png.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Extremely bad marketing not showing the prices on the webpage (unless you create an account), or even in the first post of this thread. One potential customer lost (even though I could find the prices later in the thread).
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:23 pm Extremely bad marketing not showing the prices on the webpage (unless you create an account), or even in the first post of this thread. One potential customer lost (even though I could find the prices later in the thread).
The prices are at the bottom of the plugins page. No need to be logged in to see them

enCiphered wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:30 pm
starflakeprj wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:23 pm Extremely bad marketing not showing the prices on the webpage (unless you create an account), or even in the first post of this thread. One potential customer lost (even though I could find the prices later in the thread).
The prices are at the bottom of the plugins page. No need to be logged in to see them
Yep... Some might get new glasses instead of plugins for Black Friday :lol:

Damn, yes, sorry about that, I take it all back...visiting specsavers.com right now :dog:
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

:P

this loooked like a possible buy (competing against Form I suppose) but it crashed Reaper

unfortunately Granulizer is really not very stable and crashed my live regularly unlike other granular processors (spacecraft for example is super stable). As a result, I use it very little in my productions...

PierreJoseff wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:23 am unfortunately Granulizer is really not very stable and crashed my live regularly unlike other granular processors (spacecraft for example is super stable). As a result, I use it very little in my productions...
I agree, one of the most unstable and cpu intensive plugins compared to other, similar ones. I would even go a step further and say that in this state, this plugins shouldn´t be offered for sale.

Return to “Instruments”