GRANULIZER 2 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Granulizer 2

U-o wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:07 pm
AnX wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:58 pmWin 10 only?
It works with Win7, 64bit, FL Studio 20... also drag & drop works well.
That's great news, thank you!

nvm ... I've RTFM :D

Tried it for five minutes works fine so far on Win7 64bit Ableton Live 10.0.5.
@InertiaSoundSystems: Good to see the links in the signature now.
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:01 pm nvm ... I've RTFM :D

Tried it for five minutes works fine so far on Win7 64bit Ableton Live 10.0.5.
@InertiaSoundSystems: Good to see the links in the signature now.
Great news!
Enjoy! :tu:

Hi Inertia, tried demo just now, strange behavior (plugin install\scan and run ok, with already loaded wav) but at press note here occurs clipping by level, without produce any sound, and attempts do drop overload do not helps (constant clipping after pressing the first note).
Maybe require some new cpu's ? (some avx instructions i mean), just i has an old core quad.
Win7 64bit, Studio One 3

A beautifully crafted and sounding plug in. well done guys

I just loaded up v1 to give it a test run and can't find any presets. Were any presets included with version 1?

killmaster wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:12 pm I just loaded up v1 to give it a test run and can't find any presets. Were any presets included with version 1?
No presets in v1. The presets have been integrated only in v2.

Neon Breath wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:14 pm
killmaster wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:12 pm I just loaded up v1 to give it a test run and can't find any presets. Were any presets included with version 1?
No presets in v1. The presets have been integrated only in v2.
Thanks! And looks like no VST either. hmmm. guess I would have to update to get vst and presets...

U-o wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:07 pm
AnX wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:58 pmWin 10 only?
It works with Win7, 64bit, FL Studio 20... also drag & drop works well.

cool, thanks

OK this is quite the awesome granular tool; I'm in 100 percent. However, part 1 of authorization requires an internet connection and I'm offline. Can I bypass part 1 and just paste the key in part 2? Thanks-

This really needs a sub oscillator or something imho. Great effort though and nice intro pricing.

-Cheers

Working fine on linux on airwave ;) none bugs found at renoise after 2hours of play, Im waiting for native version!

pekbro wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:03 pm This really needs a sub oscillator or something imho.
No thanks

pekbro wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:03 pm This really needs a sub oscillator or something imho. Great effort though and nice intro pricing.
That's one of the weirdest request I've seen for a granular synth. Just drag your own sample full of sub and bass and you'll have it.

Lol, you don't have to use the oscillator. They work well with granular synths, like the one in Reason.
Doesn't have to be sub... Granular can be thin sounding by itself.

Especially since there seems to be only 1 play head and layer. Seemingly, without much control over it.
Of course, I still have yet to RTFM.

Return to “Instruments”